Bangkok All-Inclusive Pass By Go City
See as many Bangkok attractions as you like during your stay with the exclusive Go City Bangkok all-inclusive pass, whether it's for 2, 3, 4, or 5 days and save more.
- Experience 25+ attractions, guided tours, and authentic culinary experiences with a single exclusive Bangkok pass for 2, 3, 4, or 5 days.
- Make incredible savings with your pass than with separate tickets (full list of attractions here), and customize your day at your convenience.
- Experience the food culture of Bangkok with an authentic Thai meal at Nara, or go about Chinatown in a Tuk Tuk to treat yourself to some Thai-Chinese delicacies.
- Spend a day of frolic and fun at Siam Amazing Park, relax on a sunset cruise along the Chao Phraya River, or rejuvenate with a Thai massage treatment at a spa.
- Fun Fact: Bangkok has the largest Chinatown in the world,] and has the largest statue of Lord Buddha in solid gold!
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Buying a single ticket to separate attractions can cost you up to 50% more than buying a Go City pass. Visit more than 25+ attractions with your single pass and experience Bangkok with multiple activities and guided tours. Get the full Bangkok experience with a 2, 3, 4, or 5-day Bangkok All-Inclusive Pass. Master several Thai recipes, visit the Ancient City, ride a Tuk Tuk Hop, get up close and personal with Bangkok's historic landmarks on an E-Scooter Tour, and more.
You'll find a range of activities to suit everyone - all handpicked by local experts. Click here to check out everything that's included in your pass, and go ahead to see more of Bangkok without going hefty on your pocket.
know before you go
know before you go
- Your voucher will be emailed to you Instantly.
- Please display your mobile/print pass with a valid photo ID at your redemption point.
Ticket Redemption Points
- When you get to each attraction, tour, or activity, show your pass for entry.