Amsterdam Light Festival - Water Colors Cruise
Be dazzled by the 7th edition of the Amsterdam Lights festival on a delightful 90-minute cruise. With a well-versed guide by your side, indulge in the Dutch capital's cultural magnificence by marveling at all 24 artworks along the way.
- The Water Colors Cruise will take you on an enchanting 90-minute evening cruise with spectacular views of the enchantingly lit up city during the Amsterdam Light Festival, which takes place during the city's darkest and coldest months of the year.
- With over 35 exclusive pieces of art from select artists, architects and designers from all over the world, this is the perfect opportunity to take some stunning photographs of this unique festival.
- Onboard, you will be able to gather information about the displays as you take in one masterpiece after another with a live guide.
- With this year's theme being "The Medium is the Message", your cruise gives you the chance to get up close and personal and see all the lights from the best angle possible and to really see the medium in a whole new light.
- Take advantage of our exclusive, limited offer which offers a discounted price that's valid till the January 20th, 2019! Grab your tickets early and don't miss out on the special cruise that includes sights of the light artifacts and sculptures of the Amsterdam Light Festival.
- 90-minute water color cruise.
- Live guide.
super flexible cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
This winter, Amsterdam will light up once again during the Amsterdam Light Festival. Enjoy a 90-minute cruise through Amsterdam’s iconic canals and be amazed by the beautiful works of "light-art" by contemporary artists from around the world.
During the darkest days of the year, the city is brightly illuminated with sculptures, projections and installations using light as the universal language. The festival is best seen from the water and with the Water Colors Cruise by Lovers Canal Cruises, you will enjoy exclusive front row seats. To top it all off, enjoy a choice of snacks and drinks that can be purchased on board.
know before you go
This tour is approximately 90 minutes long. Please note that you might have to wait for about 30 minutes to board, depending on the crowd.
The tour departs daily at various times between 5:00 PM and 9:30 PM from Stadhouderskade 501, Opposite Hard Rock Cafe.
Reduced Price Tickets
Children below the age of 4 enter for free. Child tickets (4-13 years of age) are available at a reduced price of €15.
Please select the right profile type for your group during checkout. Warning: Ensure that you are carrying a valid ID of the members in your group if you select any reduced price tickets during checkout.
The tour departs from Stadhouderskade 501, Opposite Hard Rock Cafe.
By Public Transport: Stadhouderskade 501 is a 2-minute walk from Amsterdam, Leidseplein bus station.
You will receive an email confirmation with your Amsterdam Light Festival - Water Colors Cruise vouchers shortly. You may display your vouchers on your mobile phone with valid photo ID at the meeting point.