Flagship Amsterdam: Luxury Canal Cruise from Anne Frank House
Enjoy spectacular views of the waterways as you cruise on a comfortable saloon boat. See Amsterdam's top sights and learn about their historical significance thanks to the guide on board!
- Set sail on a sightseeing tour on a heated and covered saloon boat.
- Learn from your expert tour guide about Dutch history, fun facts, and the famous landmarks along the canals.
- Pass by the Prinsengracht, the fourth of the four main canals in the canal belt.
- See the Seven Bridges, the Dancing Houses, the Golden Bend, and Anne Frank House.
- Travel past the Skinny Bridge, arguably the most famous bridge in the country, and the world-famous Hermitage Museum.
- Live guide
- 60-minute tour
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Spend an hour exploring the stunning UNESCO Heritage Site-listed canals of Amsterdam. Depart from the Anne Frank House in a saloon boat that will carry you away from the city crowds. Originally built in 1910, history and character are replete in these 100% electric boats.
Cruise through the Jordaan, famous for its Prinsengracht - a 3.2-kilometer-long canal that is named after the Prince of Orange, and is the fourth of the four main canals in the canal belt. Continue onwards to the most romantic Magere Brug (it's called Skinny Bridge in English, but we can work on the Dutch pronunciation during the trip!), past the Amstel River, the Seven Bridges, the Golden Bend, the nine streets, and then back to the Anne Frank House. This is surely going to be the highlight of your Amsterdam trip - and you can make it a memorable experience thanks to the bar on board that serves delicious cocktails and drinks!
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- On each boat, there is a disinfectant hand gel.
- Buying tickets is contactless and by reservation through our website.
- Each boat is arranged with 1.5 meters between the seats.
- You will be allocated a place by our staff.
- No hands are given when getting on and off.
- All persons aboard must be in good health. Please refrain from coming to the dock even with mild symptoms of the flu or a cold.
- You can rebook your ticket free of charge if you have any symptoms of COVID-19.
Infants aged 2 and under can enter for free. Children aged 3-10 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- The boarding point is Anne Frank House.
- Address: Westermarkt 20, 1016 GV Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- The closest transit stop is Amsterdam, Westermarkt, a 2-min walk to the boarding point.
- Trams #13 and #17; buses N82, N83, and N84 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.