Blue Boat: 1.5-Hour Evening Canal Cruise
Witness a fairytale-like persona take over the city after sunset with the illuminated bridges and buildings adding more magic to the surreal city of Amsterdam. Take in this magical appeal from where it’s best observed, the canals of Amsterdam, and cruise down for the canals for a romantic experience.
- Enjoy a relaxing 90-minute cruise on the famous canals of Amsterdam under the starry sky.
- Sip on some wine, beer or a soft drink from the bar on deck and enjoy the sights of the Dutch capital from the waters of its spellbinding canals and cruise past the Red Light District.
- Immerse yourself into the captivating history and culture of Amsterdam with a handy personal audio guide in 21 different languages.
- 90-minute cruise.
- Evening cruise with bar service
- Multilingual audio guide.
super flexible cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 12 hours in advance for a full refund.
Enjoy a Relaxing 90-Minute Cruise
Enjoy a wonderful evening cruise through the canals of Amsterdam that lets you bask in the warm glow of the city illuminated at night. The unique architecture of buildings lining the sides of the canals and the hundreds of bridges you can pass under are lit up with a thousand lights, creating the perfect setting for your cruise. You will be welcomed on board the luxurious boat by a waiter, from whom you can order a cold drink. Take advantage of the onboard audioguide with your free headphones, available in up to 21 different languages, that will walk you through the city of Amsterdam, it's interesting history and how it became what it is today. If you're not in the mood for the audioguide, you can just sit back and relax as the city introduces itself to you, one picturesque view at a time.
This Tour is Suitable For All With a Multilingual Audio Guide
Your cruise comes with a personal audio system which offers commentary in 21 languages which are: English, Dutch, Russian, Spanish, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Arabic, Japanese, Swedish, Turkish, Polish, Hindi, Cantonese, Korean, Indonesian, Czech, Croatian, Thai. Take in the city's magical appeal from where it’s best observed, the canals of Amsterdam, and cruise down for the canals for a romantic experience. Learn about this magical country, its past glory, and present hype; as a part of this scenic and breathtaking cruise.
Cruise Past the Red Light District
The infamous De Wallen or De Walletjes is the largest and best known red-light district in Amsterdam. Constantly swamped with tourists, this district's grim and fascinating history allows for quite the cultural exploration. Your cruise shall pass by the canals that run through the district where most day cruises do not go.
This one of a kind experience is perfect for Amsterdam first-timers and cruising along the canals of the Dutch capital after dusk is the best way to see the city come to life!
know before you go
The cruise takes place daily at 07:00 pm, 07:30 pm, 08:00 pm, 08:30 pm, 09:00 pm and 10:00 pm. Please choose your timings in the next step of the booking process. Please arrive 15 minutes early to have a smooth boarding process.
English | French | Russian | Spanish | German | Chinese | Dutch | Italian | Portuguese | Arabic | Japanese | Turkish | Thai | Polish | Czech | Croatian | Indonesian | Kantonese | Swedish | Korean | Hindi
Reduced Price Tickets
Child tickets (children below 12 years of age) are available at a reduced price of €14,50. Children below the age of 5 enter for free.
This cruise is wheelchair accessible.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Your boarding point for the cruise is Blue Boat Company ticketing office, Stadhouderskade 501, Amsterdam.
- Get Directions to the Boarding Point
- Nearest Bus Stop is Leidseplein. Bus 284, 288, N21, N22, N23, N26.
- Nearest Tram stop is Rijksmuseum, 3 minutes walk from the boarding point. Tram #5 will stop here.