After meeting your guide at the designated meeting point, you will hop aboard and drive around the streets of Paris and take in the many attractions and monuments including the Opera House, Place Vendôme Square, the Pantheon, the Orsay Museum, Place de la Concorde Square, the Luxembourg Palace and Gardens, the Champs-Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe and the Invalides. The entire city tour last for a duration of two hours during which there will be audio commentary in multiple languages onboard to help you learn more about the city’s rich history and heritage.
On the second half of the tour, you will make your way to the Eiffel Tower for the fine dining experience of a lifetime. The 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant is one of two restaurants located on the Eiffel Tower. This particular one is on the 1st level, offering unparalleled views of Paris and a delectable menu for a fine dining experience that is out of the world! The Restaurant is well known for its premier service, hospitality, and the amazing atmosphere!
This lunch option also lets you skip the line and avoid any wait time at the entrance. If you’re looking for an afternoon of quiet comfort and tranquility in an open-air atmosphere, you’ve landed at the right place!
Know Before You Go
Timings and Duration
The tour commences at 10:00 AM and is 5 hours long.
This tour is available in French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian, Korean and Dutch. Commentary for children is available in French, English, Spanish, Italian, and German.
Creamy chestnut soup with cep mushrooms and Grisons dried beef | Chicory and lightly beech-smoked salmon salad with sour cream | Soft-boiled egg and creamed leeks with red wine dressing | Duck paté en croûte with thyme, cabbage, and apple salad
Elbow pasta, duck confit cooked with herbs, persillade sauce | Trout fillet à la plancha, stewed green lentils from Brie with vegetables, coriander and smoked soy | Roast chicken breast, mashed potatoes with herbs, Madeira creamy sauce
Cheese and Desserts
Comté cheese (unpasteurised) with lamb's lettuce salad | Farmhouse “fromage blanc” served with chestnuts and clementines | Passion fruit cream with mango marmalade | Guanaja chocolate mousse with praline | lemon meringue cream, crumble topping | Seasonal fresh fruit salad
1 glass of wine or beer or soft drink | Coffee
- Enjoy a guided tour of historical monuments such as the Eiffel Tower and the Luxembourg Gardens from the comfort of an air-conditioned coach.
- Admire iconic landmarks like Place de la Concorde Square, the Champs-Élysées, the Arc de Triomphe and Place du Trocadéro Square as you drive past them.
- Lunch at the Eiffel Tower with an unforgettable 3-course meal.
- Transport by air-conditioned coach.
- Skip The Line Ticket to the 2nd Floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Bus tour with audio guide commentary through individual headsets (digital sound).
- 3-course meal at Eiffel Tower: Starter + Main Course + Dessert.
- Children's menu available for children aged under 12.
- Transfers to and from your Paris accommodation.
- Ticket access to the summit of the Eiffel Tower.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
You will receive an email confirmation with your Paris City Tour, Eiffel Tower Visit, and Lunch voucher shortly. Please download and display your voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
PARISCityVISION, 2 rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris
How to Get There
By Bus: Get off at stop Pyramides - Tuileries using buses 72, N11 and N24 or at Pyramides - Saint-Honore using bus 68.
By Subway: Get off at Tuileries using line 1.
The Paris City Tour, Eiffel Tower Visit and Lunch ticket is valid only for the date and time of the booking.