Why you shouldn’t miss this
What a shame it’d be to travel all the way to Paris and not seeing the Eiffel Tower. Unveiled in 1889 by its creator and only meant to stick around for 20 years, the Tower has outlived its initial estimate by constantly evolving throughout its existence, by transmitting radio signals and then by being renovated and adapted to host important events and dignitaries. Now, a century and a score later, the Tower has been visited by 250 million people and is visited by 7 million people every year, making it the most visited paid monument in the world.
This beautiful journey you’re about to embark upon by foot will have you marvelling about the great Gustave Eiffel and his brilliant masterpiece. Once on the first floor, the picturesque view of the City of Lights will have you begging for more. Guiding your every step will be your tour guide, throwing in historical facts every now and then, tastefully laced with humor. All you architecture buffs and history geeks, this shall be your favorite part.
Embrace the daredevil in you as you walk across the glass floor, 57m above ground level. Seal the deal by taking some memorable snaps. Taking to the stairs again, the higher you go, the better the view. The observation deck on the 2nd floor will have you gawking at the Notre Dam and the Champs Elysees. But the fun doesn’t stop here. Optionally, step out of the ordinary, and see Paris in all it’s glory from the Summit.
Know before you go
In the next step of the booking, you will be asked to choose between two ticket options. Depending on which option you select, your experience will vary ever-so-slightly.
Eiffel Tower Climbing: Soak in the beauty of Paris while viewing the city from breathtaking locations. Climb your way up to the first two floors of the Eiffel tower, walk across the glass floor, and don’t forget to take loads of pictures.
Eiffel Tower Climbing + Summit: Instead of settling for just the first two floors of the Eiffel Tower, bask in the elegance of the summit. This option involves travelling an additional floor by lift and viewing Paris from the single breathtaking panoramic spot of the city.
- Please be aware that we may experience some delays as some locations can be unavoidably busy and some lines could form at mandatory security checks and at entrances for the stairs and the elevator. This tour is typically scheduled to last for 2-2.5 hours, though wait times at security checks can sometimes increase the tour duration. We recommend allowing extra time before your next activity to ensure you make the most of your Eiffel Tower experience.
- In rare instances, the summit of the Eiffel Tower may be temporarily closed due to situations beyond our control, such as inclement weather or other circumstances. When this occurs, the group will be unable to access the summit, even if it reopens during your tour, and you will be provided a refund for the price of summit access. Summit Access can no longer be purchased onsite.
- 1.5 to 2 hours of climbing the Eiffel Tower and an optional half hour of experiencing Paris from the Summit.
- Viewing the vibrant city from a spectacular view most people miss out on.
- A professional guide with the provision of optional headphones to prevent missing out on facts.
- Walking across the glass floor on the first floor of the tower, 57 m above ground level.
- Option of going to the Summit and enjoying the breathtaking panorama from the highest spot Paris has to offer.
- Eiffel Tower Climbing:
- Stair entrance tickets
- Access to the 1st and 2nd floors
- Access to the Summit via elevator (optional)
- English speaking tour guide
- Small group of 25 or less
- Headsets so you can always hear your guide
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 72 hours in advance for a full refund.
How To Use Your Tickets
You will receive an email confirmation with your Eiffel Tower Climbing mobile voucher instantly. You don’t need to take a print of this. Just show the voucher on your mobile device along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point of the tour.
The meeting point is located on the steps at the end of the Pont d’Iena (Lena Bridge) close to the Eiffel Tower. At the end of the bridge to the right, you will find a carrousel and stone steps that lead down to the river and the Vedettes de Paris boat company. The coordinator will be waiting for you on the steps, and will be wearing blue t-shirt and holding a sign for easy identification.
The ticket is valid only for the date and time for which you’ve scheduled the booking.