Why You Shouldn't Miss This
Occupying a 18th-century Neo-classical building, the Prado Museum is home to over 20,000 works of art that include around 7,500 paintings, 8,000 drawings, 4,800 prints, and 1,000 sculptures and other works of art and historical documents. Some of the greats whose works adorn the Prado walls are Francisco Goya, El Greco, Diego Velazquez, Hieronymus Bosch, Peter Paul Rubens and Titian. Thousands of other paintings from the Renaissance and Baroque period are also on display at the Prado Museum.
In the company of a guide, you will breeze through the galleries as your guide shows you the classics, giving you all the information you'll need to make this visit memorable.
The tour begins with the private collections of Spanish monarchs. Popular works of art from this core or royal paintings include The Garden of Earthly Delights by Hieronymus Bosch and The Descent from the Cross by Roger van der Weyden, two of the most important paintings in the Prado. From here, your guide will lead you through a succession of galleries and show you the major highlights of the museum.
- Discover the beautiful works of art on display at the Prado Museum in the company of an expert historian.
- Get skip the line access as well and head straight to the museum without queuing up.
- Be part of an exclusive private group of no more than six people.
- Enjoy the eclectic collection of the Spanish monarch which includes The Garden of Earthly Delights by Hyeronimus Bosch and The Descent from the Cross by Roger van der Weyden.
- Learn about the relations between patrons and the painters at the Goya rooms with masterpieces like The Family of Charles IV.
- Prado Museum skip the line tickets
- Led by a professional art historian
- Small group walks of no more than six people
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID