Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
Located in Grand Canyon West, the Skywalk is the closest, most accessible section of the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas. Also called the “Glass Bridge,” the structure is comprised of 44 glass-deck panels. An engineering marvel, Skywalk gives visitors the chance to stand nearly 4,000 feet over the Colorado River Valley. Not convinced it’s safe? The Skywalk is strong enough to hold the weight of seventy 747 passenger jets!
About Your Grand Canyon Skywalk Express Helicopter Tour Experience:
Get the VIP treatment you deserve on a Grand Canyon Skywalk Express tour. After getting picked up from your hotel, enjoy complimentary shuttle service to the airport. Board a luxury EC 130 helicopter and fly over Lake Mead, the Hoover Dam, Mojave Desert and, finally, the enticing West Rim.
Experience a breathtaking landing before heading to the Skywalk and skip the line with your VIP pass. Feel the adrenaline rush as you make your way down the tremendous, U-shaped glass bridge that juts out 70 feet from the canyon’s rim. Suspended 4,000 feet in the air, gaze down below you at the canyon floor and rushing Colorado River. Pose for a complimentary souvenir photo and receive a souvenir bag filled with snacks before boarding the helicopter for your return flight.
With Optional Flight over the Las Vegas Strip:
Take your VIP experience up a notch when you opt for our Grand Canyon Skywalk Express tour with a flight over the Las Vegas Strip. After your fantastic day of sightseeing at the Grand Canyon, your adventure continues with a 20 minute flight over the glamorous strip. Pass over the Stratosphere Tower, Caesars Palace and catch a glimpse of the Bellagio's fountains before spotting the skyline of New York-New York and the beam atop the Luxor pyramid. In addition, your upgraded tour includes hotel transfers in a luxurious stretch limousine!
Know Before you go:
Tour duration: 5 - 5.5 hours (without LV Strip), 4 - 4.5 hours (with LV Strip) Timings include hotel transfers to and from the airport.
Flight time: 70 mins (without LV Strip), 90 mins (with LV Strip)
Time spent at the Grand Canyon Skywalk: 45 - 60 minutes
Hotel pickup: Complimentary pickup from most major hotels in Las Vegas (if your hotel is not covered, or if you are not staying in a hotel, you may redeem your pickup at the nearest major hotel). You will be picked up 1 hour and 30 minutes prior to the time slot you book your tour for. The booking time is when your flight departs. Enjoy upgraded hotel transfers in a luxurious stretch limousine when you book your tour with a flight over the Las Vegas Strip.
Departure airport: Boulder City (without LV Strip), McCarran Executive Atlantic Terminal (with LV Strip)
What to bring: Valid photo I.D., sunscreen, sunglasses and a camera. (Please note: the use of Selfie Sticks and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.)
What do I get with my VIP Express Skywalk pass? Enjoy front-of-the-line admission to the Skywalk, a free souvenir photo and snacks to enjoy while you visit the canyon.
Can I take pictures at the Skywalk? Unfortunately, no. To protect the glass paneling from scratches, cameras and cellphones are not allowed on the Skywalk. But, your VIP tour includes a souvenir photo from a professional photographer.
- Witness amazing aerial views of the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Colorado River, Grand Wash Cliffs and Grapevine Mesa on your helicopter flight from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon West.
- Soar above Guano Point and Eagle Point before landing at the West Rim.
- Make your way to the infamous Skywalk and receive VIP front-of-the-line admission, plus a souvenir photo.
- Defy gravity as you walk out 70 feet past the rim of the Grand Canyon on a horseshoe-shaped translucent pathway.
- Marvel at the brilliant two-billion-year-old walls of the canyon as you take in panoramic views from the Skywalk.
- Opt for the extended helicopter tour and enjoy a flight over the glamorous Las Vegas strip on your back along with upgraded hotel transfers via limousine.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Roundtrip flight from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon in an EC 130 helicopter
- Multilingual in-flight narration
- VIP front-of-the-line express entry to the Skywalk
- Souvenir photo
- Helicopter tour of the Las Vegas Strip (for an additional cost)
- Stretch limousine hotel transfers (only for tours with LV Strip addition)
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
You will receive email confirmation with your order confirmation number shortly. On the day of your experience, display your order confirmation number on your mobile device along with a valid government issued photo ID upon hotel pickup.