Step into the Piazza Dei Miracoli - the square of miracles - and witness an architectural miracle known the world over, the Leaning Tower of Pisa. This iconic sight is a world wonder and a UNESCO World Heritage Site, once used by Nazi Germany and built on a poor foundation.
Take in the magical sight from the outside before you climb to the top for a special view. Atop the tower take in the glorious, panoramic views of the Italian countryside. Observe the seven bells, each corresponding to a different musical note, and hear nature playing the chords at this mesmerizing tower.
You can also explore the Pisa Cathedral, a.k.a Cathedral of St.Mary of the Assumption. This unique masterpiece was created in the Pisan-Romanesque design language and flaunts its glory all over Pisa. Discover the gems within the cathedral including a mosaic of Christ in Majesty, the frescoed dome, a wooden pulpit carved in 1310, and much more!
Know Before you Go
Entering the Cathedral requires a strict dress code. Please ensure your outfit covers your knees and shoulders at all points in time.
Leaning Tower: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Cathedral: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
You will be allowed at the top of the Leaning Tower for only 30 minutes.
- Climb to the top of Italy’s world-famous Leaning Tower with Skip The Line Tickets and take photographs of the stunning views of the surrounding areas.
- Explore the Piazza Dei Miracoli and the Pisa Cathedral
- Discover the treasures at the Cathedral of St.Mary of Assumption
- Learn the history about the Leaning Tower
- Leaning Tower of Pisa Fast Track entrance ticket
- Fast Track Access to the Cathedral of St. Mary
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.