What You Get
- Duomo Complex Ticket which is valid for 48 hours
- Explore the Duomo Complex with a professional guide
- Skip The Line Tour of the Baptistery
- Skip The Line Tour of the Cathedral
- Explore the Restoration Workshop and learn all about the intricate processes of artwork restoration
- Professional guide providing commentary through the duration of the tour
Immerse yourself in Florence’s greatest landmark - The Duomo Complex. Spend a day at the complex and visit its many sights and wonders including Brunelleschi's Dome, Giotto’s Bell Tower, and the Opera del Duomo Museum.
Your tour will take you on a guided visit to the Baptistery and the Cathedral. Admire the mosaic-covered interior of the octagonal dome of the Baptistery as well as the precious interiors of the Cathedral itself. Learn all about Florence’s rich history and culture as you are surrounded by artwork, sculptures, and cultural expression. This tour will also lay special focus on the Duomo Restoration Workshop.
The Duomo Restoration Workshop is a new addition, yet you will be transported back in time. It is here that Michelangelo carved the David and is still used even today by artisans and professionals to preserve and restore the heritage of the complex. Learn all about the laborious efforts it takes to bring back artwork from the grave. You will also study techniques used by professionals to restore mosaics, frescos and much more!
- Meeting Point: Piazza San Giovanni (Duomo Complex Ticketing Office)
- Dress Code: Entrance to the Cathedral requires a strict dress code. Please cover knees and shoulders. We also suggest wearing comfortable shoes with socks.
- This tour is not suitable for individuals with difficulty in mobility.
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.