- Skip The Line Tickets to Accademia Galleria
- Professional Guide providing insights through the duration of the tour
- Explore the magical city of Florence by foot
- Immerse yourself in the rich culture and history surrounding the city
Indulge into the rich world of arts at the Accademia Gallery - home to the world-famous ‘David’ by Michelangelo. Explore the seven different halls within the gallery as a guide provides commentary about the artworks and sculptures displayed. Be sure to visit the Museum of Classical Instruments and check out the Grand Ducal Collection of 50 instruments showcased at the Accademia Gallery.
Once you’ve finished the gallery visit, it’s time to pull up your socks for a walking tour. Walk through the quaint, picture-perfect streets of Florence and learn the heritage that this city was built on. Often called the ‘Cradle of Renaissance’, this city has several monuments and attractions and you will visit all of them. Discover the secrets, the stories and the culture of this iconic Italian town!
- Accademia Galleria
- Duomo Complex
- Orsanmichele Church
- Loggia Del Bigallo
- Santa Maria Del Fiore
- Florence Baptistry
- Porta Del Paradiso
- Mercato Della Paglia
- Piazza Della Signoria
- Loggia Dei Lanzi
- Ponte Vecchio
- Palazzo Vecchio
- The gallery is closed on Mondays
- No bags and large backpacks, helmets, knives, scissors or any hazardous objects will be allowed in the gallery.
- Child Ticket: Ages 0-6
- This tour is not fit for individuals with impaired movement
- No food or drinks can be consumed inside the museum
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.