Indulge into the rich world of arts at the Accademia Gallery - home to the world-famous ‘David’ by Michelangelo. Explore the seven different halls within the gallery as a guide provides commentary about the artworks and sculptures displayed. Be sure to visit the Museum of Classical Instruments and check out the Grand Ducal Collection of 50 instruments showcased at the Accademia Gallery.
Later in the day, it’s time to pull up your socks for a walking tour. Walk through the quaint, picture-perfect streets of Florence and learn the heritage that this city was built on. Often called the ‘Cradle of Renaissance’, this city has several monuments and attractions and you will visit all of them. Discover the secrets, the stories and the culture of this iconic Italian town!
- Accademia Galleria
- Duomo Complex
- Orsanmichele Church
- Loggia Del Bigallo
- Santa Maria Del Fiore
- Florence Baptistry
- Porta Del Paradiso
- Mercato Della Paglia
- Piazza Della Signoria
- Loggia Dei Lanzi
- Ponte Vecchio
- Palazzo Vecchio
Know Before You Go
- No bags and large backpacks, helmets, knives, scissors or any hazardous objects will be allowed in the Gallery.
- No food or drinks can be consumed inside the museum.
- The tour of the Accademia Gallery is available from Tuesday through Sunday and begins at 10:30 AM.
- The walking tour of Florence starts at 2:45 PM.
- Please arrive at the meeting point for both the guided tour of Academia and the walking tour of Florence 15 minutes before your scheduled tour time.
- Your ticket is valid only on the selected date.
- Skip The Line Tickets to Accademia Galleria
- Professional Guide providing insights through the duration of the tour
- Explore the magical city of Florence by foot
- Immerse yourself in the rich culture and history surrounding the city
- Professional English Speaking Guide at your side
- Skip the line ticket to the Accademia Gallery
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
- This tour is not fit for individuals with impaired movement
- No food or drinks can be consumed inside the museum
- No bags and large backpacks, helmets, knives, scissors or any hazardous objects will be allowed in the gallery.
- Since the tour involves a fair amount of walking, we recommend that you wear comfortable walking shoes.
How To Use Your Ticket
You will receive an email with your mobile voucher. No need to print. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point of the tour to your assistant.
You will meet your assistant in front of the main entrance of the Accademia Gallery for your guided tour of the Gallery. Your assistant will meet you for your walking tour in front of Loggia del Bigallo, located near the Cathedral Square, at the corner of Via de’ Calzaiuoli. They will be wearing a yellow jacket for easy recognition.