Indulge into the rich world of arts at the Accademia Gallery - home to the world-famous ‘David’ by Michelangelo. Explore the seven different halls within the gallery as a guide provides commentary about the artworks and sculptures displayed. Be sure to visit the Museum of Classical Instruments and check out the Grand Ducal Collection of 50 instruments showcased at the Accademia Gallery.
Once you’ve finished the gallery visit, it’s time to pull up your socks for a walking tour. Walk through the quaint, picture-perfect streets of Florence and learn the heritage that this city was built on. Often called the ‘Cradle of Renaissance’, this city has several monuments and attractions and you will visit all of them. Discover the secrets, the stories and the culture of this iconic Italian town!
- Accademia Galleria
- Duomo Complex
- Orsanmichele Church
- Loggia Del Bigallo
- Santa Maria Del Fiore
- Florence Baptistry
- Porta Del Paradiso
- Mercato Della Paglia
- Piazza Della Signoria
- Loggia Dei Lanzi
- Ponte Vecchio
- Palazzo Vecchio
Know Before You Go
- The tour is available Tuesday through Sunday and begins promptly at 10:30 AM.
- The Gallery is open from Tuesday to Sunday from 8:15 AM - 6:50 PM. The gallery is closed on Mondays.
- Your ticket is valid only on the selected date and time.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before your scheduled tour time.
You will meet your tour guide in front of the main entrance of the Accademia Gallery. They will be wearing a yellow jacket for easy recognition.
- Skip The Line Tickets to Accademia Galleria
- Professional Guide providing insights through the duration of the tour
- Explore the magical city of Florence by foot
- Immerse yourself in the rich culture and history surrounding the city
- Tour Admission
- Skip the line ticket to the Accademia Gallery
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
- This tour is not fit for individuals with impaired movement
- No food or drinks can be consumed inside the museum
- No bags and large backpacks, helmets, knives, scissors or any hazardous objects will be allowed in the gallery.
- Since the tour involves a fair amount of walking, we recommend that you wear comfortable walking shoes.
How To Use Your Ticket
You will receive an email with your mobile voucher. No need to print. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point of the tour.