What You Get
- Venture into the streets of the picturesque city with a professional guide
- See the top attractions of Florence such as the Santa Maria Del Fiore and the Palazzo Vecchio
- Explore the lesser visited areas of Florence such as Michelangelo’s House and the Piazza Santa Croce
- Small Tour group size (max.15) allowing for a more interactive, comfortable and engrossing experience
- Expert local guides who lead the way and provided in-depth insights about the areas you visit
- Enjoy a delicious gelato at the end of the tour
Put on your walking shoes and step out into the cold, evening breeze of Florence. Stroll through the mesmerizing streets as you take in the Renaissance-inspired architecture all over the city. Feel the creative spirit of the city named -‘Cradle of the Renaissance’ - as you venture through its alleyways.
Your tour begins at the Piazza del Duomo. Walk through the surreal square and study the fabulous architecture of the area. Next you’ll visit the Santa Croce neighborhood. This area is famous for being the hangout spot for Dante and Michelangelo, both geniuses in their own rights. The Santa Croce Church holds the tombs of several prominent figures in world history including Michelangelo, Galileo Galilei, Niccolò Machiavelli, Lorenzo Ghiberti and many more individuals. Be sure to listen to your guide as he narrates stories about this famous - yet unexplored - part of the city.
You’ll also be able to catch a glimpse of the Sant’Ambrogio Market - the local hotspot among the foodies. Be sure to stop by here after the tour is over to enjoy some authentic Italian cuisine. The next stop, the Piazza Della Signoria. The Piazza is home to the open-air gallery of Loggia Dei Lanzi. Study the exotic sculptures proudly displayed under the sky. You’ll also be able to spot a replica of ‘David’ in front of the Palazzo Vecchio.
Next, you will be taken across the scenic Ponte Vecchio towards Oltrarno. This spot is widely recognized as the most beautiful sight in Florence. View the foreboding Pitti Palace as you continue on towards the Piazza Santo Spirito where your tour comes to an end. But before it ends, enjoy the special delicacy - Gelato - created and perfected in the land of Florence.
- Santa Maria Del Fiore
- Florence Duomo
- Santa Croce Neighbourhood
- Michelangelo’s House
- Piazza Santa Croce
- Piazza Della Signoria
- Loggia Dei Lanzi
- Palazzo Vecchio
- Ponte Vecchio
- Palazzo Pitti
- Piazza Santo Spirito
- Meeting Point: Just outside the "Farmacy S.Antonino" on Piazza San Giovanni 17R
- Starting Time: 5:00 pm
- Child Ticket: Ages 4-12
- Student Ticket: Ages 13-22
- Please carry valid photo ID.
- All sites are visited only from the outside.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.