Enjoy the best way to explore Florence, by walking through its very streets! Live the stories from the past as your expert guide narrates the detailed events of the happenings from a time long before. You’ll cover all the major sights and attractions with your small group as you study the architecture, history, and remains of the city called ‘The Athens of the Middle Ages.’ Feel free to ask your guide any questions you might have.
Stop by the Accademia Galleria and explore the 7 different zones of the gallery. Each hall focuses on a particular era of times gone by. Here you will get to see the intricate sculpture - ‘David’, by Michelangelo - in all its magnificence. The museum also features works from Botticelli, Leonardo Da Vinci, Giotto, Salviati, Alessandro Allori, Lorenzo Bartolini and many other famous artists.
Be sure to check out these paintings/sculptures in the Accademia:
- David by Michelangelo
- The Slaves by Michelangelo
- Rape of the Sabines by Giambologna
- Madonna and Child with Young St.John by Salviati
- Tree of Life by Pacino di Bonaguida
The museum also features a museum for musical instruments. Using advanced technology the museum replicates the sounds and feel as heard by the Medicis. Discover the Grand Ducal Collection which houses 50 different musical instruments including the original piano by Bartolomeo Cristofori and the tenor viola by Antonio Stradivari.
Once your visit to the museum comes to an end you will get to explore the rest of the old city center area. Roam around the Piazza Della Signoria and admire the world-famous Palazzo Vecchio. Discover the replica of the David as you see the intricate statues at the Orsanmichele Church. To end your trip on a perfect note, you’ll go to Ponte Vecchio - the most charming bridge in all of Florence.
- Florence’s Duomo
- Santa Maria del Fiore
- Piazza del Duomo
- Florence Baptistry
- Gates of Paradise
- Piazza della Signoria
- Palazzo Vecchio
- Orsanmichele Church
- Piazza Repubblica
Know Before You Go
Tours are scheduled at either 8:30 AM or 2 PM. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled visit.
In Piazza San Marco, by the statue in the middle of the square
Men and women are requested to cover their shoulders and knees as the admission to the Duomo is a holy affair. No indecent attire will be allowed within the premises.
- The walking tour does not enter any attraction apart from the Accademia Galleria.
- Child Ticket: Ages 4-12
- Student Ticket: Ages 13-22
- Please carry valid photo ID
- No bags and large backpacks, helmets, knives, scissors or any hazardous objects will be allowed in the gallery.
- Explore the picturesque city and its magnificent buildings, streets and squares
- Skip the Line tickets to Accademia Galleria which houses the prolific ‘David’ sculpture by Michelangelo
- Small Tour group size (max.15) allowing for a more interactive, comfortable and engrossing experience
- Expert guides who tell you detailed stories behind the significance of Florence’s many wonders.
- Visit the Ponte Vecchio, Piazza Della Signoria and the Santa Maria del Fiore and many more Renaissance sites
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled or refunded.
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.