Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
The national monument of France and international symbol of love, the Eiffel Tower is widely regarded as the most popular attraction in the world. With visitor attendances exceeding 7 million every year, this creation of Gustave Eiffel is a must-do! ‘Touristy’ or not, a visit to the Eiffel Tower introduces you to the French culture and teaches you the significance it’s held through the years.
The Tower also offers stunning views of Paris. The 2nd level observation deck is at the perfect height to help you identify neighboring districts of Montmartre, Champs Elysees, and others with your naked eyes. A visit to the summit of the Eiffel gives you access to the highest viewpoint in Paris. You are bound to be greeted by strong winds and at times, you can feel the Eiffel shake slightly.
The Eiffel experience is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, and this is the reason it continues to attracts people by the millions.
On the day of your experience, your tour will depart from the designated location 15 minutes prior to your selected time during checkout. You meet the guide and enjoy a historic presentation about the Eiffel Tower. He then takes you through security via the priority entrance to the elevators as far as the second floor.
Enjoy views of neighboring Parisian attractions such as the Seine River, Montmartre district, Notre Dame, Champs Elysees and others. If you select the summit access option - your host will guide you to the elevators to the summit from the second floor and part ways.
Note that the tickets to summit only include priority access to the second floor elevator and you will have to queue for the elevators on the way up and coming down from the summit.
If you are in the mood for some thrills and frills, we’d suggest you take the stairs down to the 1st level. This is the largest level on the tower and has a see-through floor in place. The feeling of walking on this transparent floor is unique and is bound to give you the chills.
Know Before You Go
The Eiffel Tower is open between 9.30 am to 11 pm from September-May. During the summer months of June-August, the tower is open from 9 am to 11.30 pm
There is no shortage of ways to get to the Eiffel Tower. The Metro has two lines that have stops in close proximity to the Eiffel Tower i.e Line 6 and 9. Additionally, you can use the RER Train and get off at the Champs de Mars station.
Buses 82, 42, 87, and 69 operate to the Eiffel Tower. You could also get to the Tower by using any of the Batobus boats. This means of transport gives you a different view of the Tower from the water.
- Skip the long waiting lines at the Eiffel and make the most of your time in Paris with these skip the line tickets
- Accompanied by a host, you will be escorted till the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower
- Your tickets give you access to the summit level, thus giving you the chance to stand at the tallest open observation point in Paris
- Check out the stunning neighborhoods of Paris such as the Champs Elysees, Notre Dame, Montmartre, Seine River, etc. from the 2nd level
- Skip the line access to 2nd Level
- Host (till the 2nd floor)
- Unlimited time inside the Eiffel Tower
- Access to Summit (Optional)
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
• You will receive your Eiffel Tower tickets via email.
• On the day of your experience, display your voucher via mobile device or printout at the tour meeting point, History Group Store, just a 5 minute walk from the Eiffel Tower. (See map below).
• At the start of your tour, your host will guide you to the priority entrance of the Eiffel Tower, where you will get to skip the line. Following a routine security check, head to the Eiffel elevators and proceed to the 2nd level of the tower.
• Please arrive at the designated meeting point 30 minutes prior to your tour start time.
Your ticket is valid only for the day and time of your scheduled tour. The tour duration is 2 hours and 30 minutes.