Skip the Long Waiting Lines at the Eiffel Tower
On the day of your experience, your tour will depart from the designated location 15 minutes prior to your selected time during checkout. You meet the guide and enjoy a historic presentation about the Eiffel Tower. He then takes you through security via the priority entrance to the elevators as far as the second floor.
Stand at the Tallest Observation Point in Paris at the Summit
Enjoy views of neighboring Parisian attractions such as the Seine River, Montmartre district, Notre Dame, Champs Elysees, and others. If you select the summit access option - your host will guide you to the elevators to the summit from the second floor and part ways.
If you are in the mood for some thrills and frills, we’d suggest you take the stairs down to the 1st level. This is the largest level on the tower and has a see-through floor in place. The feeling of walking on this transparent floor is unique and is bound to give you the chills.
You can choose to add a cruise down the Seine as part of your experience so that you may see the iconic landmarks of Paris from the river's waters. You will have the option to add this in the next step of the booking.
Know Before You Go
Please note that the tickets to the summit only include priority access to the second-floor elevator and you will have to wait in queue for the elevators on the way up or for coming down from the summit.
The Eiffel Tower is open between 9:30 AM to 11:00 PM from September-May. During the summer months of June-August, the tower is open from 9:00 AM to 11:30 PM.
The tour duration is 2 hours and 30 minutes.
There is no shortage of ways to get to the Eiffel Tower.
By Metro: The Metro has two lines that have stops in close proximity to the Eiffel Tower i.e Line 6 and 9.
By RER: You can use the RER Train and get off at the Champs de Mars station.
By Bus: Buses 82, 42, 87, and 69 operate to the Eiffel Tower.
By Batobus: You could also get to the Tower by using any of the Batobus boats. This means of transport gives you a different view of the Tower from the water.
- Bypass the long waiting lines at the Eiffel Tower and make the most of your time in Paris with these skip-the-line tickets.
- Accompanied by a host, you will be escorted till the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower.
- Your tickets give you access to the summit level, thus giving you the chance to stand at the tallest open observation point in Paris.
- See the sights of the city from a different perspective with a Seine River Cruise if you so choose!
- Check out the stunning neighborhoods of Paris such as the Champs Elysees, Notre Dame, Montmartre, Seine River, and so on from the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower.
- This tour is hosted by an English speaking guide.
- Skip-the-line access to the summit of the Eiffel Tower.
- Host (till the 2nd floor).
- Unlimited time inside the Eiffel Tower.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive an email with your Eiffel Tower and Seine Cruise (optional) mobile voucher shortly. You may display the voucher on your mobile device with valid photo ID to our host who will then escort you to the Eiffel tour. If you opt for the Seine Cruise experience, present your voucher on your mobile phone to the host in exchange for the Cruise's physical tickets.
History Group Store, which is a 5-minute walk from the Eiffel Tower at 38 Avenue de la Bourdonnais. (See map below).
At the start of your tour, your host will guide you to the priority entrance of the Eiffel Tower, where you will get to skip the line. Following a routine security check, head to the Eiffel elevators and proceed to the 2nd level of the tower.
Please arrive at the designated meeting point 30 minutes prior to your tour start time.