What You Get
- Cruise across the waters of New York under the starry sky
- Bird’s eye view of New York City aboard a helicopter
- Witness the iconic NYC skyline from the water
- Photo op with 180-degree views of Manhattan
- Professional, interactive pilots on board
- Complimentary champagne on the cruise
The tour starts with you cruising along the serene waters of New York City in the New York Water Taxi. Sip on champagne and enjoy the beautiful city from afar. After the cruise, you will get a chance to see New York from the skies -- in a top-of-the-line helicopter! You will get a bird’s eye view of the magnificent island of Manhattan with unobstructed 180-degree views.
Interactive headsets are provided for the passengers to communicate with the pilots and with each other. Watch the city slowly unfold as you fly around the sky, and prepare yourself to be awed by the splendid skyline!
You will see some of New York’s most famous places, which include: * Central Park * The Hudson River * Rockefeller Center * Empire State Building * Statue of Liberty * World Financial Center * Brooklyn Bridge * Chelsea Piers * Chrysler Building * Time Warner Center
Please bring a valid Photo ID. You may be asked to check-in all handbags pass through a security screening by metal detectors before your flight.
Your booking confirmation will be sent to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid Photo I.D.