The iVenture Unlimited Attractions Pass offers the option of visiting as many as 27 attractions one time for free, within a 7-day period. With over 20 prominent attractions to choose from and a 7-day validity, the pass is perfect for those visiting Madrid for a few days only. Allowing you savings of up to 40% off on general admission fees had you bought them separately as well as hassle-free access to your favourite Madrid attractions, the iVenture Unlimited Attractions Pass works out well for those looking to explore as much of Madrid as they can in limited time.
Once you purchase the pass online, you will need to collect the card from from a designated collection point in central Madrid. You have 6 months to collect the card from the day of purchase. Your iVenture Unlimited Attractions Pass is activated once you have collected it and remains valid for a period of 7 days, within which you can visit as many of the 27 attractions and experiences as you want.
iVenture Unlimited Pass Madrid Highlights
- Get free, unlimited, one-time access to over 27 attractions and experiences in Madrid in a 7-day period.
- Enjoy hassle-free entrances with only a smart card. No more cash, debit and credit card required. Simply use your card to gain access to the attractions to your choice.
- Enjoy 7-days of sightseeing with the iVenture Unlimited Pass from the day of the first usage.
- With the iVenture Unlimited Pass, you have the potential to save up to 40% off the general admission fees, had you purchased them separately.
- Some of the popular Madrid attractions that you can experience with this pass include the Prado Museum, Toledo Tours, Las Ventas Tour, Wax Museum, Hop-on-hop-off bus tour, Catedral de La Almudena Museum, Bernabeu Stadium tour and much more.
- With your iVenture Unlimited Pass, you will also receive a guidebook in colour that contains maps, travel planning guides, tips on how to use the card and all the other information you need in order to enjoy your Madrid experience.
iVenture Unlimited Pass Madrid Key Inclusions
- Prado Museum Entrance and Guided Tour
- Las Rozas Village Shopping Express
- Toledo Half-Day Tour (Transport & Multilingual official guide, entrances fees Toledo Time Capsule)
- Toledo On Your Own Transport to Toledo & Sightseeing Bus HOHO
- Madrid Highlight
- Tour Las Ventas Entrance Ticket
- Madrid Segway One Day Tour
- Cooltra Scooters
- Trixi Bike Madrid Bike Tour
- Atlético de Madrid Museum Entrance Ticket & Guided Tour
- Tour Bernabeu Entrance Ticket
- Flamenco Las Carboneras Show & Drink
- Txapela Restaurant Menu Pitxos & Drink
- Madrid City Guided Tour & Transport
- Catedral de La Almudena Museum Entrance Ticket
- Wax Museum Entrance Ticket
- Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum Entrance Ticket (permanent collection)
- Avila & Segovia Full Day Tour
- Hard Rock Cafe Madrid
- Palacio Real Guided Tour
- Restaurant La Taurina
- Sherry Corner
- The Escorial & The Valley of the Fallen Tour
- Walking Tour: Inspiring Madrid
Is the pass good for me?
The advantages of the iVenture Unlimited Pass are multifold and is of benefit to every traveler to Madrid, whether you’re visiting Madrid for the first time, traveling with children or in a group. Some of the benefits of the iVenture Unlimited Pass are:
The iVenture Unlimited Pass allows you to comfortably explore Madrid over the course of 7 days, without rushing through things in a couple of days. The card is valid for up to 6 months from the date of purchase. Once it is collected, the card will become active and will expire in 7 days. In these 7 days, you can visit as many attractions as you like.
You also get a handy guide in colour with your iVenture Unlimited Pass that provides you with all the information you need in order to have a fun-filled vacation - travel guides, a map of Madrid, additional information on the attractions and tips on how to use your card.
Another important benefit that you receive with the iVenture Unlimited Pass is the easy and hassle-free usage that it affords. With only a single card, you can visit over 25 attractions in Madrid.
The biggest advantage though is the savings. The iVenture Unlimited card helps you save up to 40% on attraction admission prices had you purchased them separately.
Know Before You Go
You must redeem your voucher for the physical iVenture card before you can start using it. You can do so at the iVenture collection office in Madrid which is located at Julia Travel - San Nicolas, Calle San Nicolas 15, Madrid, 28013.
Your card is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase. Your card will be activated when you collect it at any of the iVenture collection offices. It will then be valid for 7 days.
How to Redeem Your iVenture Unlimited Pass
You will receive your iVenture Unlimited Attraction Pass voucher shortly. Once you’re in Madrid, or whenever you wish to begin sightseeing the city, head to the iVenture collection office, which is located at Julia Travel - San Nicolas, Calle San Nicolas 15, Madrid, 28013.
Display your voucher in order to redeem the card. You will receive the iVenture Unlimited Attractions card as well as a handy guide in colour.
Your iVenture Unlimited Pass is valid for 7 days from the moment you collect it at an iVenture Collection Center.