Using the iVenture Unlimited Pass
The pass needs to be collected from a designated collection point in central Madrid. Once collected, the Unlimited Pass remains valid for a period of 7 days. Within these 7 days, you can visit as many of the 25 attractions and experiences as you want.
iVenture Unlimited Pass Madrid Highlights
- Get unlimited access to over 25 attractions and experiences in Madrid.
- Enjoy hassle-free entrances with only a smart card. No more cash, debit and credit card required. Simply use your card to gain access to the attractions to your choice.
- Enjoy 7-days of sightseeing with the iVenture Unlimited Pass from the day of the first usage.
- With the iVenture Unlimited Pass, you have the potential to save up to 40% off the general admission fees.
- Some of the popular Madrid attractions that you can experience with this pass include Prado Museum, Toledo Tour, Las Ventas Tour, Wax Museum, Hop-on-hop-off bus tour, Catedral de La Almudena Museum, Bernabeu Stadium tour and much more.
- With your iVenture Unlimited Pass, you will also receive a guidebook that contains maps, travel planning guides, tips on how to use the card and all the other information you need in order to enjoy your Madrid experience.
iVenture Unlimited Pass Key Inclusions
- Toledo Half Day Tour (Transport & Multilingual official guide, entrances fees Toledo Time Capsule)
- Flamenco Las Carboneras Show & Drink
- Prado Museum Entrance & Guided Tour
- Cooltra Scooters 24h Scooter Rental
- Madrid Highlight Madrid Guided Tour & Transport
- Toledo On Your Own Transport to Toledo & Sightseeing Bus HOHO
- San Agustín Food Market Menu & Drink
- Madrid City Tour 24h HOHO Ticket
- Madrid Segway One Day Tour
- Trixi Bike Madrid Bike Tour
- El Luarques Restaurant Menu & Drink
- Mercado de la Reina Restaurant Menu & Drink
- Tour Bernabeu Entrance Ticket
- Wax Museum Entrance Ticket
- Txapela Restaurant Menu Pitxos & Drink
- Casino Gran Vía Entrance Ticket & One Drink
- Las Rozas Village Shopping Express Transport & VIP Pass
- Tour Las Ventas Entrance Ticket
- Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum Entrance Ticket (permanent collection)
- Atlético de Madrid Museum Entrance Ticket & Guided Tour
- Catedral de La Almudena Museum Entrance Ticket
- Cable Car Entrance Ticket
- Rooftop and Art Exposition at CBA
Is the Pass good for me?
The advantages of the iVenture Unlimited Pass are multifold and is of benefit to every traveler to Madrid, whether you’re visiting Madrid for the first time, traveling with children or in a group. Some of the benefits of the iVenture Unlimited Pass are:
The iVenture Unlimited Pass allows you to comfortably explore Madrid over the course of 7 days, without rushing through things in a couple of days. The card is valid for up to 6 months from the date of purchase. Once it is collected, the card will become active and will expire in 7 days. In these 7 days, you can visit as many attractions as you like.
You also get a handy guide with your iVenture Unlimited Pass that provides you with all the information you need in order to have a fun-filled vacation - travel guides, a map of Madrid, additional information on the attractions and tips on how to use your card.
Another important benefit that you receive with the iVenture Unlimited Pass is the easy and hassle-free usage that it affords. With only a single card, you can visit over 25 attractions in Madrid.
The biggest advantage though is the savings. The iVenture Unlimited card helps you save up to 40% on attraction prices.
How to Redeem Your iVenture Unlimited Pass
• You will receive your iVenture Unlimited Attraction Pass voucher in a few minutes.
• Once you’re in Madrid, or whenever you wish to begin sightseeing the city, head to the iVenture collection office located in Madrid.
• The iVenture Collection office is located at:
1. Julia Travel - San Nicolas, Calle San Nicolas 15, Madrid, 28013
• Display your voucher in order to redeem the card. You will receive the iVenture Unlimited Attractions card as well as a handy guide.
• The card will then be activated and will remain valid for 7 days.