- Explore NYC from the sky in a private helicopter
- Experience the 360-degree panoramic view of the city
- Take in the famous sights of the city from a bird’s eye perspective
- Glide above the Hudson River and take in the surreal view all around you
- Pilot narrated commentary will be provided to passengers
Viewing New York from the ground leaves many details undiscovered. Helicopter tours over NY offer some of the best ways to discover the city! Intimately explore NYC from above with mesmerizing views of some of the city's most iconic landmarks. This helicopter ride over NYC is perfect for birthdays, weddings, or a honeymoon gift for special someone.
Fly around NYC in a private & personal helicopter for 20 minutes. Soar near the Statue of Liberty and over the majestic skyscrapers of Manhattan. See the vast spread of Central Park and Yankee Stadium with cinematic views. Fly over historic landmarks like Columbia University, Ellis Island, and the Cathedral of St. John the Divine
- You will need to carry a valid photo ID
- Price is fixed on the helicopter, not the number of people in it. The price will be the same for 1-5 persons.
- Maximum of 5 passengers
- Must check in all handbags & carry-on with the security
- All passengers will be scanned using metal detectors
Your booking confirmation will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone at the venue.