Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
With visitor attendances exceeding 7 million, the Eiffel Tower is widely regarded as the most popular attraction in the world. The Tower received nationwide criticism during its early years, but since then, it has gone on to become the national monument of France and international symbol of love.‘Touristy’ or not, a visit to the Eiffel Tower introduces you to the French culture and teaches you the significance it’s held through the years.
The Tower offers stunning views of Paris, giving you a near-perfect aerial view of iconic Parisian landmarks such as the Arc de Triomphe, Louvre, Trocadero Gardens, etc.
Upon confirmation of your booking, you will receive two separate vouchers. One each for Eiffel Tower and the Seine Cruise. Each of these will contain detailed information regarding redemption details and timings. The Eiffel Tower is the only timed experience of this combo and will require you to be there at the exact given time. The Seine cruise tickets are valid for the entire day and can be redeemed per your convenience.
Eiffel Tower 2nd Floor Tickets
The tour departs from this location 15 mins prior to the designated start time from 33 Avenue de la Bourdonnais. We suggest you get here early. From here, you will be taken through the priority entry of the Eiffel Tower. Enter the elevators and head to the 2nd floor.
From here, you can enjoy views of neighboring Parisian attractions such as the Seine River, Montmartre district, Notre Dame, Champs Elysees and others. If you are in the mood for some thrills and frills, we’d suggest you take the stairs down to the 1st level. This is the largest level on the tower and has a see-through floor in place. The feeling of walking on this transparent floor is unique and is bound to give you the chills.
Once you’re done enjoying the views and have had your Eiffel fix for the day, you may take the elevators back down. Fair warning, these can have long queues and your tickets don't give you priority entry on the way out. If you wish to bypass these long lines, we’d suggest you take the stairs down.
Seine River Sightseeing Cruise
On this cruise, you'll get a chance to take in Paris's most famous landmarks, including the Notre Dame Cathedral, Eiffel Tower, Conciergerie, Institut de France, Grand Palais, Musée d’Orsay, Hôtel de Vile, Cite de la Mode, Invalides, the Assemblee Nationale and the Place de la Concorde.
Your cruise is also inclusive of audio commentary, thus making this a holistic experience. Similar to the Louvre Museum access tickets, the Seine Cruise tickets will be valid for a year and can be picked up at Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris in exchange for the confirmation voucher.
Know Before You Go
Eiffel Tower Hours
The Eiffel Tower is open between 9.30 am to 11 pm from September-May. During the summer months of June-August, the tower is open from 9 am to 11.30 pm
Seine Cruise Hours
The Bateaux Parisiens cruise is open daily from 9:30 AM to 10:00 PM.
There is no shortage of ways to get to the Eiffel Tower. The Metro has two lines that have stops in close proximity to the Eiffel Tower i.e Line 6 and 9. Additionally, you can use the RER Train and get off at the Champs de Mars station.
Buses 82, 42, 87, and 69 operate to the Eiffel Tower. You could also get to the Tower by using any of the Batobus boats. This means of transport gives you a different view of the Tower from the water.
The starting point for the Bateaux Parisiens Cruise is next to the Eiffel Tower. The closest metro station to the Eiffel Tower is the Champ de Mars - Tour Eiffel.
- With these skip the line tickets, you will zoom past the long waiting lines and enter the Eiffel Tower via the priority entrance.
- A host will accompany you and take you to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower.
- Your tickets give you access to the 2nd level of the tower.
- Check out the stunning neighborhoods of Paris such as the Champs Elysees, Notre Dame, Montmartre, Seine River, etc. from the 2nd level
- Take a relaxing cruise on the Seine River by hopping onto one of our luxurious boats
- Enjoy sights of iconic Parisian landmarks such as Notre Dame Cathedral, Montmartre District, Eiffel Tower, and others from the calm river waters.
- 1x Admission Tickets
- Skip the line access to 1st level
- Skip the line access to 2nd level
- 1-hour Seine River Cruise
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
How to Redeem your Tickets
• You will receive an email with your Eiffel voucher in a few minutes. Display your voucher on your mobile phone at the meeting point i.e 33 Avenue de la Bourdonnais,to the host
• We suggest you get here 30 mins before the tour start time.
• Once you’ve met up with the host, you will be guided to the priority entrance of the Eiffel Tower. Following a routine security check, you will head to the Eiffel elevators that take you to the 2nd level of the tower.
How to Use Your Bateaux Parisiens - Seine River Cruise Tickets
You will receive your Bateaux Parisiens Seine River Cruise ticket voucher via email. No need to print. On the day of your experience, head directly to the boarding point, located at at the Bateaux Parisiens Port, at the foot of the Eiffel Tower. Display your voucher on your mobile device. Please carry a valid Photo Id.
Find more information on the boarding point here.
Your cruise ticket is valid for six months from the date of purchase. You can take the cruise anytime within the operating hours, between 10:30 AM to 10:00 PM. Cruises depart every 30 minutes during the summer, and every hour during winter months.