Looking to spend a fun-filled day with your family? Splashdown Beach, the biggest "little" water park in America has something in store for everyone.
Featuring the biggest family raft ride in the northeast, Splashdown Beach has 50 interactive features just for the kids - including slides and dumping buckets. The raft ride that fits up to five people, is full of twists, turns and even vortex loops. You can even reserve a cabana for the ultimate relaxation.
- Enjoy the twists and turns of the Aric Mammoth, the biggest raft ride in the northeast
- Have a fun filled day at splash works which features a 5 story met racer, a monster wave pool and New York’s only four story zero gravity half-pipe
- Choose from a variety of restaurants offered at Splashdown Beach
- Coach pick-up and drop-off
- Admission to beach
- Local taxes
- Food & beverages
- The pick up will be from Port Authority Bus Terminal
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.