Glide through the beautiful Centro of Madrid on a Segway, and discover the city in a new and unique way! The tour starts at the charming Cervantes monument at Plaza de España and then takes you to the Plaza de Oriente, from where you will also be able to admire the beautiful facade of the Royal Palace. Next, head to the historical neighborhood of Los Austrias to reach the heart of the medieval city- Plaza de la Villa!
Explore the narrow streets, charming markets, as you reach the centenary Bakery House. Learn about the birthplace of the most important artists of the Spanish Golden Age at the Literary Quarter, and continue to the world-famous Prado Museum. Finally, end the tour with one of Madrid's oldest churches, the Puerta del Sol, & San Gines!
- Tour some of the most iconic buildings of Madrid on an exciting Segway ride
- Visit the historical Plaza de Oriente, Los Austrias, the Literary Quarter, & Puerta del Sol
- You can also choose the option of a 3-hour Segway tour
- Local guide
- Use of a Segway and helmet
- Basic training
- Bottle of water
- Food and Beverages
- Pick-up and drop off
- Children aged 9 years old or under are not allowed on this tour
- Riders must be able to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
- We recommend comfortable clothing and shoes. In winter warm clothes and appropriate clothing in case of rain.
- Gliders must stand at least 110cm in height, should not exceed 265 lbs / 120.20 kgs and be at least 10 years old. We strongly recommend that expectant mothers do not participate in any segway activities for their own safety and the safety of their child.
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.