During this 2.5-hour tour, taste several cuts of Iberian meats like chorizo, salchichón, lomo, and ham paired with Manchego cheese and other classic tapas.
You'll visit the Emblematic and High-Quality Jamonerías (Home of Ham) and learn the differences between Jamón Serrano and JamónIbérico, Jamón and Paletilla. You'll also learn where the Jamón Ibérico´s 4 protected Qualified Appellation of originates from in Spain.
If you are in Madrid don´t miss the chance to experience with friends and family what’s behind the most delicious ham in the world!
- Learn about Spanish wine and discover traditional Iberian Ham houses in Madrid
- Discover the differences between each type of ham you can find in the market and master how to shop for them like a local
- Learn all about the wide range of Ham (Jamón) and its related products
- Taste, learn and enjoy
- Foodie specialized Local Guide
- Iberian Ham, cured meats, Tapas and cheese tasting.
- Spanish wines tasting
- Glass of wine, beer, or soft drinks in each Bar / Jamonerías.
- Explanations about Spanish Ham & Wine Culture.
- Professional tour guide
- Pick-up and drop off
- Please provide details of any special requirements (dietary, allergies or otherwise) at the time of booking.
- This tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the voucher to the venue along with a valid photo ID.