Step into the captivating world of rhinestones, feathers and sequins with an enchanting night at the Moulin Rouge! After enjoying a delicious dinner with champagne, watch the breathtaking “Féerie” show put on by a talented troupe of international performers.
Moulin Rouge Show with Dinner Highlights
- Enjoy early entry to the Moulin Rouge and treat your tastebuds to a French gastronomical experience.
- After an exquisite dinner, experience a sensational explosion of feathers, sequins, sparkles and color as you watch the Doriss Girl Dancers take to the stage.
- In an entertaining 5-scene performance, learn about the history of the Moulin Rouge.
- Witness the French can-can come to life as you sip champagne in this beloved Parisian nightlife hotspot.
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
Situated at the heart of the lively Montmartre district, the Moulin Rouge attracts over 600,000 spectators a year! Since the cabaret first opened its doors in 1889, it has played host to hundreds of actors, dancers, make-up artists, costume designers and stage decorators.
Created by Doris Haug and Ruggero Angeletti, “Féerie” is currently in production at the Moulin Rouge. The fantastic "Feerie" cabaret review debuted in 1999 and continues to bring together an extensive troop of performers, including 60 Doriss Girl Dancers recruited from all over the world, each and every evening. Featuring costumes produced in Paris's most prestigious studios and stunning, colorful stage sets created by Italian artists, the cabaret is much more than just a show. Step into the world of rhinestones, feathers and sequins for a truly enchanting experience!
About Your Moulin Rouge Show with Dinner Experience
Your Moulin Rouge experience kicks off with an early entry to the cabaret, at 7pm. Upon entering the theatre, an usher will guide you to your table. Given that the rest of the guests won’t arrive until showtime (at 9pm), you’ll get first pick of the best seats in the house.
As you soak up the 1920s ambiance and live orchestral music, allow Chef David le Quellec and his talented team to take your tastebuds on an incredible gastronomical journey. Enjoy three incredible courses of French cuisine accompanied by half a bottle of champagne. The Moulin Rouge restaurant is just as good as its cabaret! Upon checkout, select between several menu options, listed below.
After a relaxing two hour dinner, the much anticipated cabaret will begin. Admire the beautiful Doriss Girl Dancers with their bright and colorful sequin costumes and enjoy numerous acts interspersed between the show’s five scenes. Your Moulin Rouge experience will end at 11 pm. As you make your way out of the theatre, stop by the souvenir booth and let the thrill of an unforgettable experience sink in.
- Zucchini Niçoise style with Devil Eggs, Tomato Confit, Riviera Olives or Homemade Paté in a Pastry Crust, Dombes Duckling, Veal belly, Poultry Breast, Beef Jelly with Port Wine
- Pan Fired Fillet of Seabream, Fregula Pasta Cooked as a Risotto with Lemon or Guinea fowl Breast, Whipped Potatoes, Fricassee of Seasonal Vegetables, Yellow Wine Juice
- Guanaja Black Chocolat 70% from Melaka with a Bourbon Vanilla “Crème Brûlée” Center or Lemon Meringue Pie in Two Textures, Passion Fruit Jellies
- Multicolored Heirloom Tomatoes, Cream of Mozzarella di Bufala, Basil Cress, Parmesan Wafer or Scottish Smoked Salmon, Whipped Cream with Lime Juice, Blinis or Raw and Cooked Asparagus, Bresaola, Pigeon Heart Tomato, Baby Arugula Salad
- Cod Fish with Chorizo, Black Rice with Seafood, Saffron Emulsion or Roasted Quasi of Veal, French Style Fresh Green Peas with Bacon Creamy Burrata with Smoked Salt and Simple Juice
- Guanaja Black Chocolat 70% from Melaka with a Praline and Peanut “Crème Brûlée” Center or Montargis Hazelnut Biscuit, Emulsion of White Chocolate Ganache, Raspberry Seeds Marmalade
- Pressed Foie Gras with Passion Fruit, Gambero Rosso Shrimps or Scottish Smoked Salmon, Whipped cream with Lime Juice, Blinis or Carpaccio of Lime Marinated Dublin Bay Prawns Tails, Imperial Caviar from Sologne
- Pan Fried Fillet of Beef, Cheeks Croquettes, Tender Potatoes, Mesclun Salad, Béarnaise Sauce or Aiguillette of John Dory, Garlic Broth, Mini Summer Vegetables
- Guanaja Black Chocolat 70% from Melaka with a Praline and Peanut “Crème Brûlée” Center or Montargis Hazelnut Biscuit, Emulsion of White Chocolate Ganache, Raspberry Seeds Marmalade or Almond Biscuit with Blueberries, Topped with Cream Cheese, Sweet and Sour Blueberries Jam with Wild Pepper from Madagascar
Know Before You Go
Show timing: 7 pm dinner followed by a 9 pm cabaret performance of “Féerie”
Arrival time: 6:30 pm
Show duration: 2 hours
Seating: There are no pre-assigned seats at the Moulin Rouge. Seats will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. We recommend you arrive at least 30 minutes, at 6:30 pm, in order to get your desired seats.
Getting there: The Moulin Rouge is located in the 18th arrondissement of Paris, at 82 Boulevard de Clichy. The closest Metro stop is Blanche, on line 2. From there, the theatre is within walking distance. The Metro opens at 5:30 am every morning and closes at 1:15 am Monday through Thursday and on Sunday, with a later closing time of 2:15 am on Friday and Saturday. If you’re attending an 11 pm show, we suggest you pre-book a cab or UBER for transportation after the performance.
Dress code: Smart attire is required to enter the Moulin Rouge. For men, a jacket and tie is appreciated, but not required. Shorts, flip flops, sportswear and sports shoes are not permitted. There is a cloak room at the theatre where you can store your belongings.
Age restrictions: Children under the age of six will not be allowed in the Moulin Rouge. All minors must be accompanied by an adult.
Rules and regulations: For copyright and security reasons, taking videos and photographs during the show is strictly prohibited. There will be professional photographers available if you wish to have your photograph taken for a souvenir.
- Entry into the Moulin Rouge cabaret
- 3 course dinner at the Moulin Rouge Restaurant
- ½ bottle of champagne
- "Feerie" cabaret performance
Tickets to the Moulin Rouge cabaret have a strict non-refundable policy. If you are unable to make your show, you will not be able to exchange your tickets for another date or time slot.
Upon purchase, you will receive your confirmation and your voucher in two separate emails. Please print out your voucher and present it directly at the Moulin Rouge cabaret 30 minutes prior to your show’s start time. A valid photo ID and your print out are required for entry.