Rise above the world with a most exquisite experience- view the sunset from the 124th & 125th floor of the Burj Khalifa, and enjoy sweeping views from the Gulf to the Arabian Desert on of this spectacular structure.
Start by heading up the fastest elevator in the world and zip to the 124th & 125th floor of the Burj Khalifa. Learn more through multimedia presentations on the building’s construction and Dubai’s history. The floor-to-ceiling glass walls provide an amazing panoramic view of the city, desert and ocean from a height of 452 meters! Step out onto an open-air terrace to take in the unparalleled vistas.
Peer down at The Dubai Fountain from 6:00 pm onwards to see it in all its glory. Browse and pick up unique souvenirs at the shops during your visit.
Know Before You Go
- The sunset hours at the Burj Khalifa is from 3:00 PM to 6:30 PM.
- Tickets are available for timeslots every 30 minutes.
- Tickets for prime hours (sunset time) are costlier than non-prime hours (rest of the day).
- Entry to the Burj Khalifa is time specific. However, once you're inside, you can stay for as long as you like. People on average spend 40-45 minutes at the observatory.
- Due to its popularity, you might have to wait anywhere between 15 to 30 minutes at the elevator queue. Choose the Skip the Line option in the next step if you wish to skip the elevator queue.
Keep in Mind
- Children under the age of four years do not have to purchase a ticket. A reduced ticket price is valid for children between the ages of 4 and 12. Adult prices apply to anyone over the age of 12.
- No large pieces of luggage are allowed inside, but you can check them in at the Secure Baggage Area, located near the entrance. Handbags, cameras, and other small accessories are allowed inside. However, photography inside the theater is strictly prohibited.
- Admission ticket to the 124th & 125th floor
- Food & beverages
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Multi-lingual smart audio guide in English, Arabic, French, Spanish, Mandarin, Japanese, Russian and German (available for 25 AED at the ticket counter)
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive an email with your Burj Khalifa At the Top voucher instantly. No need to print. Please display the same at the will-call ticket counter located at the At The Top entrance on lower ground level of the Dubai Mall.