Cycle around Manhattan’s southern tip and make your way up to the iconic Brooklyn Bridge for the highlight of this tour. Get a 360-degree view of New York, New Jersey, and Liberty Island from the coolest vantage point, 160m above the water. Descend onto Brooklyn and take a look at the famed NYC Financial District, across the East River. Capture the historic flavor of Brooklyn Heights before you make your way back to South Street Seaport, via the Bridge. This tour is a shutterbug's dream come true!
- Explore Lower Manhattan in the healthiest possible way in an epic 2-hour bike tour
- Explore City Hall and it's surrounding areas in this two-wheeled adventure
- Stand atop the world-renowned Brooklyn Bridge, 160m above the water
- Capture all of New York, New Jersey, the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Staten Island, and the Brooklyn port from this vantage point
- Descend onto Brooklyn and view the iconic Financial District across the East River
- Takes photographs against stunning backdrops on your way back to the South Street Seaport
- Tour admission
- Tour Guides
- Helmet, lock and basket
- Hotel transfers
- Food & beverages
In warm weather, dress light, wear sunblock & bring comfortable shoes (Summer/Fall)
In cool weather, wear layered clothing to ensure comfort (Winter/Spring)
If you are 18 or younger, one of your parents or a legal guardian will need to sign the Release from Liability form.
A valid U.S. ID, foreign ID, or a credit card is required as deposit for renting a bicycle
Your voucher will be sent to you within 20 minutes. Please display the voucher on your mobile device at the venue.