Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo & Burj Khalifa Combo Ticket Highlights
- Make your way to the 124th floor of the Burj Khalifa for the ultimate view of the city and the vast desert.
- Enjoy a breathtaking 360-degree panorama of Dubai from the world's tallest building.
- Descend from the clouds to enter the aquatic world at the world's largest suspended aquarium.
- Take a stroll around the glass walls of the Dubai Aquarium that stand between you and 30,000 different species of marine life! Watch in awe as King Crocodiles and Sand Tiger Sharks glide past you.
- Explore the unique ecological zones at the Underwater Zoo situated just above the Aquarium.
- Witness the night creatures come to life at the Underwater Zoo.
This combo ticket allows you access to Burj Khalifa's At the Top observatory and the Dubai Aquarium on the same day. You can visit the Dubai Aquarium anytime on the selected day while access to Burj Khalifa is restricted to the time you choose.
With these Burj Khalifa tickets, you will be able to skip the long ticket queue and head straight to the elevator that will zip you to the 124th & 125th floor where amazing vistas of Dubai await you. The floor-to-ceiling glass walls provide an amazing panoramic view of the city, desert, and ocean from a height of 452 meters! Step out onto an open-air terrace to take in the unparalleled sights of the city and beyond. You can stay here and enjoy the views for as long as you like.
At Dubai Aquarium, you will come face to face with an incredible collection of aquatic life that consists of over 140 species including 300 sharks, rays and the largest collection of Sand Tiger sharks in the world. You can also experience other biomes such as the Rainforest, Rocky Shore and Living Ocean environments at the Underwater Zoo. You’ll come across dangerous piranhas, the giant catfish, playful otters, a Humbolt penguin colony and more.
Know Before You Go
- At the Top, Burj Khalifa is open from 8:30 AM to 11:00 PM.
- Tickets are available for timeslots every 30 minutes.
- Entry to the Burj Khalifa is time specific. However, once you're inside, you can stay for as long as you like. People on average spend 40-45 minutes at the observatory.
Keep in Mind
- Children under the age of 3 years do not have to purchase a ticket while a reduced ticket price is valid for children between the ages of 3 and 12.
- No large pieces of luggage are allowed inside, but you can check them in at the Secure Baggage Area, located near the entrance.
Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo
- The Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo is open from 10:00 AM to 12:00 AM.
- Dubai Aquarium tickets are valid for the whole day and you can go anytime you like within the operating hours. Last admission is at 11:30 PM.
Keep in Mind
- The average time to experience the Aquarium and the Underwater Zoo located on Level 2 is approximately 1.5 - 2 hours.
- The ticket is valid only for a single entry.
- Burj Khalifa general admission tickets (pick time slot on next page)
- Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo admission tickets includes Aquarium Tunnel, Underwater Zoo & Underwater Observatory access
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly. No need to print. Please display the same on your mobile phone at the ticketing counter at the venue to collect your physical tickets.
Burj Khalifa - Display the voucher at the will-call ticket counter located at the At The Top entrance on the lower ground level of the Dubai Mall.
Dubai Aquarium - You can visit the aquarium anytime through the day. Head to Aquarium ticket counter inside Dubai Mall and display your tickets to gain seamless access.