Why You Should Go For A Dhow Dinner Cruise in Dubai Marina
Dubai Marina is a spectacle of modern engineering and a dhow dinner cruise is one of the best ways to experience it. An artificial canal that snakes along the Persian Gulf before linking to it, Dubai Marina stretches for almost two miles and harbours some of the most impressive architectural feats along its shores. These skyscrapers, brightly lit under the night sky and reflecting on the Marina, present an unforgettable sight of Dubai.
The dhows in which the cruise take place are a unique coming together of the old and new. Mostly made of wood, these traditional boats have evolved from the tiny sailed boats of the earlier centuries to the huge luxury cruising vessels of today. With facilities such as indoor-outdoor seating and 360-degree glass walls, dhow cruises are one of the most popular recreational experiences in Dubai. And pairing them with a 3-course international buffet only adds to the experience - magical as well as fulfilling.
What to Expect on Your Dubai Marina Dhow Dinner Cruise
Once you reach the boarding point. You will be greeted by the friendly staff who welcome you with fresh dates and Arabic coffee on your arrival. After the warm welcome, you will board the luxurious dhow and embark on your dinner cruise down Dubai Marina.
As you cruise down Dubai Marina, you will be able to view the exclusive Dubai Marina residences, multiple five-star hotels with their amazing architecture, The Dubai Marina Yacht Club Promenade, Dubai Marina Mall and even the Palm Jumeirah. The dinner is in the form of a 3-course continental buffet with a wide range of dishes to choose from. As you enjoy your dinner, traditional Arabic music will be played for your entertainment. The dhow cruise will finally return to its pier after a 1.5-hour cruise.
Know Before You Go
When To Visit
The Dubai Marina dhow dinner cruise is a daily experience that starts boarding from 8:30 PM and finishes at 11 PM daily. Since the cruise begins at 9 PM, depending on your location, you will be picked up to an hour in advance.
The cruise departs daily and is 2 hours long
The cruise departs from a designated pier on the Dubai Marina Promenade.
What to Wear
It is best to be dressed casually for the dinner cruises. The setting is primarily informal and hence, smart casuals should be fine.
- Enjoy a royal welcome from the affable staff with a welcome drink, fresh towels, Arabic dates, and coffee.
- Cruise down the luxurious Dubai Marina coastline on a 2 hour relaxing cruise.
- Feast on a 3-course international buffet dinner.
- Enjoy the marvellous architecture of Dubai’s skyscrapers and other landmarks lining the Marina.
- Listen to peaceful Arabic music as you gently cruise down the canal.
- Welcome refreshments, dates and coffee
- Lavish international buffet dinner
- Mineral water and soft drinks
- Dubai Marina Cruise
- Traditional singing
- Hotel Transfers (Optional)
Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
- Select the date you wish to go on and the number of people you will be going with.
- Complete your purchase and receive an email with the mobile voucher for your dinner cruise.
- On the day of your experience, present the voucher to the representative who will pick you up.
- Proceed to the dhow and enjoy your dining experience.