About Your Freestyle New York City Pass
The Freestyle New York City Pass is ideal for first-time visitors who want to explore the city without a strict itinerary. Choose from a list of variants with multiple attraction admissions to select the option that suits you best. With the Freestyle New York City Pass, you can save time and money on the admission fees to multiple attractions in New York.
The Freestyle New York City Pass gives you unlimited Hop-on Hop-Off sightseeing tours for three consecutive days. Traverse through the Big Apple across 4 routes: Downtown, Uptown, Brooklyn and the Bronx. You can even choose the special night tour from Manhattan to Brooklyn to get picturesque views of the New York skyline all lit up. Your Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing tour is valid for consecutive 72 hours from the moment your pass is activated. You will also get a one-day Hop-On Hop-Off ferry ticket included with your Freestyle NYC Pass. The ferry has multiple stops in Brooklyn and Manhattan allowing you to capture the city from a different perspective over the water.
In addition to the Hop-On, Hop-Off services, your Freestyle New York City Pass comes with a choice of free, one-time entry to 3, 5 or 7 New York City attractions! Choose from over 40 New York attractions, now including the 9/11 Memorial and Museum for your three-day pass.
Is This Pass Good for Me?
Exploring a big city can seem like a daunting task, especially if you're visiting for the first time. Travelling in a new place can seem confusing and exhausting, not to mention expensive. This is where the Freestyle New York Pass swoops in and saves the day! Not only do you get to choose from an exhaustive list and range of attractions but you get to explore the city from the comfort of a bus that conveniently drops you where you have to go. All you have to do is enjoy the ride!
Here are the advantages of the Freestyle New York City Pass:
You get to visit multiple attractions with the same ticket with unlimited Hop-on, Hop-off access. The pass is valid for a year from the day of purchase, and after its first usage, is valid 72 consecutive hours. You can choose to get on or off the bus whenever you want, allowing you the freedom to explore the city without worrying about how to get around.
Using the Freestyle New York Pass is completely hassle-free. Your pass will be emailed to you and you may choose to either take a print out of it or simply save it on your phone. Just display the e-ticket or printed ticket at any of the 11 Visitor Center locations to redeem your pass, and you're good to go!
The biggest advantage is the savings. The Freestyle New York Pass lets you save on individual charges at the gate if used correctly. With specific partnerships and deals, the Freestyle New York Pass promises to be an affordable alternative for travel-enthusiasts.
Key Freestyle New York City Pass Inclusions
Choose from an exhaustive list of activities including attractions, tours, museums, walking tours, cruises and dining options.
- 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- Empire State Building Observatory
- Madame Tussauds Celebrity Ticket
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not (Includes Impossible LaserRace)
- Top of the Rock Observation Deck
- One World Observatory
- National Geographic Encounter: Ocean Odyssey
- State of Liberty Ferry & Ellis Island
- Gulliver’s Gate
- The Radio City Stage Door Tour
- Rockefeller Center Tour
- When Harry Met Seinfeld Tour (On Location Tours)
- The TOUR
- Madison Square Garden All-Access Tour
- Go Airlink Airport Shuttle Share Ride
Please note: The TOUR, When Harry Met Seinfeld Tour and Go Airlink Airport Shuttle Share Ride all need prior reservations for bookings.
- American Museum of Natural History
- The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
- Cloisters Museum
- Guggenheim Museum
- Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Intrepid Sea-Air-Space Museum
- Museum of the City of New York
- El Museo Del Barrio
- 9/11 Tribute Museum
- New York Historical Society
- Brooklyn Museum/Botanical Garden
- Whitney Museum of American Art
- Ground Zero Museum Workshop: 100 Images & Artifacts Tour
- MoMA PS1
Walking Tours & Cruises
Please inquire about the walking tours and cruises when you redeem your voucher at the office. These are seasonal and subject to reservation.
- Brooklyn Navy Yard Past, Present, Future Tour
- World War II of the BK Navy Yard Tour
- Inside Industry Tour of the BK Navy Yard
- Bronx’s Little Italy and Arthur Avenue Tour
- NYC Slavery and Underground Tour
- Alternative New York Street Art Tour
- Brooklyn Bridge and Dumbo Tour
- Highlights of Midtown Architectural Tour
- Soho, Little Italy, China Town Tour
- Highline, Chelsea, Meatpacking Tour
- Greenwich Village Tour
- Broadway Walking Tour
- Lower Manhattan Walking Tour
- Lunch at Dave and Buster’s - 234 W. 42nd St., 3rd Floor
- Lunch at Grotta Azzurra (Little Italy)
- Lunch at Bella Napoli (Near the Empire State Building)
- Breakfast/Lunch at Applebee’s 42nd Street & 50th Street
- Lunch/Dinner at Planet Hollywood
- Lunch/Dinner at Buca di Beppo
Know Before You Go
The Freestyle New York Pass is available in 3 variants. Each variant lets you enter a different number of attractions one time for free, depending on your choice of ticket. In the next step of the booking, choose from 3, 5, or 7 attraction combos in the next step of the booking process.
Each variant comes with unlimited Hop-on, Hop-off bus services as well as one Hop-on, Hop-off ferry ticket.
Please check the timings and additional details of any attraction you’d like to visit beforehand. It would be a buzzkill to go to an attraction only to find it shut for the day. You can visit each attraction only once with the Freestyle New York Pass.
Tour lengths vary based on the route and can range between 90 minutes and 3 hours.
777 8th Avenue (between 47th and 48th St.)
Departs anytime between 10:30 AM and 7:30 PM (Every 25-30 minutes)
- Explore the city that never sleeps with the most tourist-friendly pass in New York City.
- With the Freestyle New York City Pass, you can choose from 3, 5 or 7 attractions/activity tickets from a list of 40 available attractions.
- Three-day, unlimited, All Around Town Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing doubledecker bus across 4 routes
- The Freestyle New York City Pass gives you free, one-time entry to 3, 5 or 7 attractions depending on which option you choose at the time of booking, saving you up to 40% on entrance tickets had you purchased them separately at the gate. The Freestyle New York City Pass now includes admission to the 9/11 Memorial and Museum.
- Visiting the first attraction will activate your Freestyle New York Pass. The pass is then valid for 72 hours from activation.
- The Freestyle New York City Pass has a live guide providing commentary in English. Recorded commentary is also available in English, German, Japanese, Hebrew, French, Italian, Mandarin, Portuguese, Korean and Spanish.
- The pass includes Hop-on Hop-off Ferry Tickets, which is valid for one day.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This pass cannot be cancelled.
- Plan ahead and decide which attractions you’d like to see. This lets you make the most of your NYC trip.
- Please download a copy of the route map to help you navigate through the different routes.
- Please check the individual prices of the attractions you visit to note how much you will save.
- Check the timings and additional details of any attraction you’d like to visit before you go. It would be a buzzkill to go to an attraction only to find it shut for the day.
- You can visit each attraction only once with the Freestyle New York Pass.
- The twilight cruise promises a magical experience on NYC’s waterways and presents a different perspective to the city.
- The sightseeing bus includes a live guide providing commentary in English. Recorded commentary is available in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Hebrew, Portuguese, Mandarin Chinese, Korean and Russian.
How to Redeem Your Freestyle New York Pass
You will receive an email in a few hours with your Freestyle New York Pass voucher. There’s no need to print the pass. However, you must redeem it at any of these 11 Visitor Center locations as listed below:
Gray Line New York, 777 8th Avenue (between 47th & 48th St.)
7:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Empire State Building Visitor Center, 350 5th Avenue, (btw. 34th and 33rd Street)
7:00 AM and 12:00 AM
Pier 78 38th Street & 12th Avenue
10:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
Port Authority Bus Terminal 42nd St. (btw. 8th & 9th Ave.)
7:00 a.m.- 6:00 p.m.
Ripley’s Believe It or Not! New York 234 West 42nd Street
8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Visitor Center at "NYC Gifts and Luggage" 381 5th Avenue (Between 35th and 36th Street)
9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Visitor Center at Planet Hollywood 1540 Broadway (at 45th Street)
9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Visitor Center at NY Loves Us Gifts & Souvenirs 30 Vesey St. Corner of Church St.
9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
You can activate your pass for a year from the date of purchase. The pass is activated upon its first usage and once the pass has been activated, you have 72 hours to use the same before the Hop-on, Hop-off pass expires. You have 14 days before your attraction tickets expire.