With the Freestyle New York City Pass you get 3 days unlimited Hop-on Hop-Off sightseeing tours. Traverse through the Big Apple across 4 routes: Downtown, Uptown, Brooklyn and the Bronx. You can even add a special Night tour from Manhattan to Brooklyn to get picturesque views of the skyline lit up.
Knowing where each attraction comes along the bus route is essential. We recommend you download a copy of the route map to help you navigate through the different routes to reach where you want to go. Your Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing tour is valid for consecutive 72 hours from the moment your pass is activated.
You will also get a one-day Hop-On Hop-Off ferry ticket included with your Freestyle NYC Pass. The ferry has multiple stops in Brooklyn and Manhattan allowing you to capture the city from a different perspective, the waters.
Please Note: Freestyle New York City Pass is available with 3 variants. Each variant lets you enter a different number of attractions. Choose from an attraction combo of 3,5 or 7 in the next step of the booking process.
- Explore the city that never sleeps with the most tourist friendly pass of New York City
- Choose either 3,5 or 7 attraction/activity tickets from an extensive list of NYC's top 50 attractions
- 3-day Unlimited All Around Town Hop-on Hop-Off Sightseeing bus across 4 routes
- Save over 40% money as compared to walk-up ticket prices
- One day Hop-on Hop-off Ferry Tickets
- You can choose the activities from a wide range of attractions, tours, museums, walking tours, cruises and dining events
Pass Activity List
Choose from this exhaustive list of activities including attractions, tours, museums, walking tours, cruises and dining options. This pass really has it all!
- 9/11 Memorial & Museum - Empire State Building Observatory - Madame Tussauds Celebrity Ticket - Ripley’s Believe It or Not - Top of the Rock - One World Observatory - National Geographic Encounter:Ocean Odyssey - State of Liberty & Ellis Island - Gulliver’s Gate
- Lincoln Center Tour - Radio City Stage Door Tour - Rockefeller Center Tour - Madison Square Garden Tour
- American Museum of Natural History - Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) - Cloisters Museum - Guggenheim Museum - Metropolitan Museum of Art - Intrepid Sea-Air-Space Museum - Museum of the City of New York - El Museo Del Barrio - New York Historical Society - Brooklyn Museum - Whitney Museum of American Art
Walking Tours & Cruises
Please enquire about the walking tours and cruises when you redeem your voucher at the office. These are seasonal and subject to reservation.
- Lunch at Dave & Buster’s - Lunch at Grotta Azzurra - Lunch at Bella Napoli - Breakfast/Lunch at Applebee’s - Lunch/Dinner at Planet Hollywood - Lunch/Dinner at Buca di Beppo
Is This Pass Good for Me?
If you’re a tourist then this pass is perfect for you. The pass is valid for a year from purchase and your attraction tickets are valid for 14 days from the date on which your pass was activated.
Your pass also provides unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing services, bus and ferry, which lets you take in the atmosphere from different places within the city which is valid for 3 days. The individual cost of these two tickets is more than $100.
No other pass in New York offers so much flexibility, convenience, sightseeing and value for money in the Big Apple!
- 3-day unlimited hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus tour across 4 routes
- Services of live english-speaking tour guide aboard the bus
- Hop-on Hop-off Ferry ticket
- Admission to 3,5 or 7 attractions
Super flexible cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 12 hours in advance for a full refund.
- Plan ahead and decide which attractions you’d like to see over the 14 day period. This lets you space out your tickets and make the most of your NYC trip.
- Please download a copy of the route map to help you navigate through the different routes.
- Please check the individual prices of the attractions you visit to note how much you will save.
- Check the timings and additional details of any attraction you’d like to visit before you go. It would be a buzzkill to go to an attraction only to find it shut for the day.
- You can visit each attraction only once with the Freestyle New York City Pass.
- Add the night ride from Manhattan to Brooklyn for incredible views of the skyline after dark.
- The twilight cruise promises a magical experience on NYC’s waterways and presents a different perspective to the city.
- Sightseeing bus includes live guide providing commentary in English. Recorded commentary is available in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Hebrew, Portuguese, Mandarin Chinese, Korean and Russian.
How To Use Your Ticket
You will receive an email with your Freestyle City Pass voucher. There’s no need to print the pass. However, you must redeem it at one of the following Visitor Center locations listed below -
- Gray Line New York, 777 8th Avenue. (btw. 47th & 48th St.) between 7 AM and 8 PM
- Empire State Building Visitor Center, 350 5th Avenue, (btw. 34th and 33rd Street) between 7 AM and 12 AM
- Pier 78, 38th Street & 12th Avenue between 10 AM and 4 PM
- Port Authority Bus Terminal,42nd St. (btw. 8th & 9th Ave.) between 7 AM and 6 PM
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not! New York, 234 West 42nd Street between 8 AM and 8 PM
- Visitor Center at "NYC Gifts and Luggage",381 5th Avenue (btw. 35th and 36th Street) between 9 AM and 2 PM
- Visitor Center at Planet Hollywood,1540 Broadway (at 45th Street) between 9 AM and 6 PM
- Visitor Center at NY Loves Us Gifts & Souvenirs, 30 Vesey St. Corner of Church St., between 9 AM and 4 PM
- You can activate the pass upto one year from the date of purchase.
- Your Hop on Hop off Pass is valid for 72 consecutive hours from the time you redeem the vouchers at one of the NYC Visitor Center locations.
- Your attraction tickets are valid for 14 days from the time of redemption of the pass.