Why You Shouldn't Miss This
- With a capacity of 10 million liters and located bang in Dubai Mall, the Dubai Aquarium is one of the largest suspended aquariums in the world.
- It boasts an array of marine life that includes 400 sharks and rays, the highlight being their Tiger Sharks collection!
- The 48-meter long tunnel gives you 270-degree views of the of the gigantic aquarium.
- Additionally, you can check out the underwater zoo that houses Sea otters, piranha, penguins and many other animals.
Marvel at the incredible collection comprising of over 140 species including 300 sharks, rays and the largest collection of Sand Tiger sharks in the world. Walk along the Rainforest, Rocky Shore and Living Ocean environments at the Underwater Zoo and you’ll find yourself face to face with dangerous Piranha, Giant Catfish, playful Otters, a Humbolt Penguin colony and more. Experience the special 'lunar-cyclic' lighting system that changes the ambiance of the tank depending on the time of day.
Basic Pass: With this basic pass, you will get access to the Aquarium tunnel and Underwater Zoo.
Researcher Pass: The next option you have is the researcher pass. This includes the basic pass along with access to the meet & greet area, behind the scenes tour of the aquarium and entry into the underwater observatory.
Explorer Pass: If you're looking to get a little intimate more with the sea creatures then this pass is for you. Along with the researcher pass you also get access to the submersible simulator & big screen theater and a free ride on the glass bottomed boat.
VIP Line Buster: This ultimate pass includes all the benefits of an Explorer pass, with a tour guide and you get to try your hand at fish feeding!
Know Before You Go
Sun - Wed: 10 AM - 11 PM
Thu - Sat: 10 AM - 12 AM
Given its proximity to the Burj Khalifa you can save a lot by purchasing a combo ticket from here. This ticket gives you access to Underwater Zoo and Aquarium Tunnel alongside tickets to the observation deck on the 124th floor of the Burj Khalifa.
Government Valid ID card has to be presented for entry.
These tickets cannot be cancelled or refunded.
• Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
• The tickets are valid for the entire day. The Researcher and Explorer Pass are valid for 90 days. The Basic and VIP Line Buster Pass are valid only on the day you make a booking for.