Pay respect to the fallen on a heartfelt tour through the 9/11 Tribute Center, then take in the beauty of the NYC skyline from the iconic Empire State Building.
Know Before You Go
Empire State Building
The Empire State Building Observatory is open from 08:00 am to 02:00 am. Last admission is at 01:15 am. The best times to visit are immediately before or after sunset.
Keep in Mind
- Please note that all guests must pass through security to access the Empire State Building Observatory.
- The Empire State Building is wheelchair-accessible.
- Children under the age of six years do not have to purchase a ticket.
- The Tribute Center 9/11 Memorial Walking Tour is guided by 9/11 survivors, workers who assisted in recovery efforts or family members who lost loved ones in the tragedy
- At the Empire State Building, you can look out on NYC from 1,050 feet above the bustling streets below.
- Admission to Empire State Building Observatory
- 9/11 Memorial Museum entrance ticket
- Access to all the Museum's exhibitions and films
- National September 11 Memorial and Survivor Tree
- We recommend you start with the 9/11 tour as it has limited availability and restricted time slots
How To Redeem Tickets
You will receive an email with your vouchers shortly. No need to print. You can skip the ticket line and go directly with your mobile voucher.
Your Empire State Building Observatory voucher is valid for one-year from your date of purchase.
Your 9/11 Memorial Museum voucher is valid for the time-slot that you choose.