Travel through the Colorado River Valley and the Mojave Desert in an air-conditioned bus as your driver points out the sights and explains the history of the area. Upon arrival at the Grand Canyon South Rim, board a helicopter for an exhilarating air tour, then explore the awe-inspiring rim by foot.
South Rim Coach Tour with Helicopter Flight Highlights:
- Get away from the man-made wonders of Las Vegas and venture into the picturesque natural scenery of the Grand Canyon.
- On your way, stop at the impressive O’Callaghan-Tillman Bridge - the new Hoover Dam bypass - and enjoy fascinating views of the dam.
- During your comfortable commute in an AC motor coach, learn all about the area’s history as your driver/guide explains the sights along the way.
- At the Grand Canyon South Rim, climb into a helicopter and experience an exhilarating flight over the Kaibab Plateau to the canyon’s rim, then straight into the Dragoon Corridor, the widest, deepest part of the canyon.
- After your flight, explore the South Rim by foot and enjoy lunch at one of the most popular viewpoints.
Why You Shouldn’t MIss This
One of the most remarkable natural wonders in the world, the Grand Canyon attracts over five million visitors a year. With a reputation for having the most quintessential Grand Canyon views, the South Rim is the most popular section of the canyon. Featuring lush terrain and an array of wildlife, the South Rim is spectacular - hike along the rim, photograph the impressive rock formations, gaze down at the rushing Colorado River and marvel at the stunning panoramic views from Mather Point.
About Your South Rim Coach Tour with Helicopter Flight Experience
Following a pick-up from your hotel, board an air-conditioned luxury coach and embark on your journey to the Grand Canyon. Pass through the Mojave Desert, stop and admire the Hoover Dam, drive along the massive Colorado River and learn all about the history of the area from your driver/guide while you relax and enjoy the view from your window.
Upon arriving at the South Rim, hop on a helicopter and enjoy a 25 minute tour from the sky. Soar over the Kaibab Plateau to the canyon’s rim, then straight into the Dragoon Corridor, the widest, deepest part of the canyon. After your helicopter tour, explore the South Rim by foot and enjoy lunch while you gaze out at the gorgeous surroundings. Browse the souvenir shop and snap your final Grand Canyon photos before boarding the coach back to Las Vegas.
Know Before you go:
Tour duration: 14 hours
Drive time: Approximately 5 hours each way
Helicopter flight: 25-30 minute flight over the Grand Canyon South Rim.
Time spent at the Grand Canyon: Approximately 2 hours
Hotel pickup: Complimentary pickup from most major hotels in Las Vegas (if your hotel is not covered, or if you are not staying in a hotel, you may redeem your pickup at the nearest major hotel). You will be picked up 1 hour to 1 hour and 45 minutes prior to the time slot you book your tour for, depending upon where your hotel is located. The booking time is when your coach departs.
Departure: You will driven to the bus depot from your hotel. Check in and board an air-conditioned motor coach. Restroom facilities are available on motor coaches.
Stop at the Hoover Dam Bridge: 15 minute break for photos and amazing views of the dam at the new O’Callaghan-Tillman Bridge.
Time at South Rim: 20-30 minute stops at each of the main observation points and time to eat a complimentary box lunch at one of the view points.
What to bring: Valid photo I.D. (required for all passengers boarding the aircraft), sunscreen, sunglasses, camera (Please note: the use of Selfie Sticks and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Roundtrip transport via AC motorcoach from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon
- Restroom facilities available on motor coach
- Entertaining and informing commentary from your driver/guide
- 15-20 min stop at the Hoover Dam for photos
- 25-30 min helicopter tour over the South Rim
- Premium box lunch
- Approximately 2 hours to explore the viewpoints at the South Rim
You may reschedule or cancel your tour without penalty up to 24 hours prior to your scheduled departure time. Rescheduling your tour within 24 hours of commencement may result in a change fee of $50 or less. Cancellations within 24 hours of departure are non-refundable.
Upon booking this tour, you will receive instant confirmation. On the day of your experience, display your booking voucher via mobile upon hotel pickup (no printout necessary). All passengers booked on the tour will be required to present government issued forms of identification before boarding the aircraft. Complimentary pickup from most major hotels in Las Vegas is included with your booking. If your hotel is not covered, or, if you are not staying in a hotel, you may redeem your pickup at the nearest major hotel. You will be picked up 1 hour to 1 hour and 45 minutes prior to the time slot you book your tour for, depending upon where your hotel is located. The booking time is when your bus departs.