- Skip The Ticket Line
- Mobile Tickets Accepted
- Special Discounted Price
- Live Tour Guide
- Access to the 100th Floor Observatory
- Free Add-ons: Sky Portal, City Pulse, and SEE FOREVER Theater
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wheelchair Accessible
WHY YOU SHOULDN'T MISS THIS
- The mobile ticket entry ensures a smooth experience and no time is wasted standing in long queues!
- A New Yorker who has close connections to 9/11 will guide you on this personal/informative tour
- The only combo that lets you explore the old and new of downtown manhattan in a stretch!
- Climb onto the tallest observation deck in the western hemisphere
KNOW YOUR EXPERIENCE
This special 90-minute tour of the 9/11 memorial is guided by a local New Yorker who has close associations with the tragic events that transpired at this location. Your tour will begin at St. Paul's Chapel, the church that was used as a makeshift rescue center during the aftermath of the 9/11 attacks. With mementos received from all over, this place serves as a tribute site. You will then move onto the Firefighter's 9/11 Memorial Wall, and see Engine and Ladder Company 10/10, the fire station at Ground Zero. Upon entering the 9/11 Memorial, you can go ahead and pay your respects to the lost lives. The memorial houses the Reflecting Absence Memorial, the largest manmade waterfall.
Following the tour, you will be guided to the One World Freedom Tower, New York's tallest structure. You will begin your journey through the tower with a shot film, Voices, which is dedicated to the men and women of the old and new World Trade Towers. Then, step onto the Sky Pod elevators to ascend 1,250-ft above ground in under 60 seconds! Amaze at the stunning panoramic views of the city from the observation deck located on the 100th floor. Top off your visit by entering the Sky Portal: A circular platform that projects in real time a filmed view of the city streets below giving you the illusion of floating above everything.
Guests are advised to arrive 15 minutes before given departure time
- Guaranteed, pre-reserved entrance to One World Observatory
- Expert local tour of the 9/11 Memorial (Museum not included)
- Small groups of 20 people or fewer
- Food & drink
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
Your e-voucher will be emailed to you instantly. Please display a digital or printed copy of the same at boarding point.