- Skip the line
- Live tour guide
- Liberty cruise with reserve access
- Audio guide
A comprehensive Lower Manhattan Tour, combining the top two attractions in NYC - The Statue of Liberty and the 9/11 Memorial and Museum - with priority tickets and expert guide for a fascinating, stress-free day.
- This tour combines the best of lower Manhattan at unbeatable all inclusive prices
- Beat the crowds and take one of the first ferries of the day to Liberty Island
- Visit Liberty Island with special access to the Statue of Liberty reserve, followed by Ellis Island Immigration Center & Museum
- Billed to be one of New York’s most-visited sites in 2015, tour the 9/11 Memorial, which starts in a very special place; St. Paul’s Chapel where friends and family members gathered to hear news of loved ones and offer support
- The last stop of your tour is an emotional one, best experienced in peace - the (very well-curated) 9/11 Museum where you’ll find incredible artifacts and harrowing personal stories
- Ferry to Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Statue of Liberty Reserve tickets
- 9/11 Memorial tickets
- Food & drinks
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
Guests are advised to arrive 15 minutes before given departure time.
* MORNING PART: Directions by taxi: Tell your driver to drop you off at Pier A Harbor House, Battery Park, near the Statue of Liberty ferry Directions by subway: Take Line 4 or 5 to Bowling Green, or Lines 1 or R to Rector Street. Walk towards the water. Pier A Harbor House is to the right of the Statue of Liberty ferry and Castle Clinton
- AFTERNOON PART: Arriving by taxi: Tell your driver to drop you at the intersection of Barclay and Church Street. Arriving by subway: 2/3/4/5 Wall St Station; 1/R Rector St Station
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.