Skip the Line: Nasrid Palaces & Alhambra Tickets
Fast track access to visit the Alhambra, one of the finest examples of Moorish architecture.
- Get skip-the-line access to the Alhambra and the Nasrid Palaces
- Learn about the different architectural styles that make up the Alhambra Palace
- Explore the beautiful Generalife gardens, the sultan’s former summer palace
- Gain access to all exhibitions inside the monumental enclosure
- The timed-entry is only for the Nasrid Palace. Roam around the Alhambra for as long as you'd like (between 8:30 AM- 6:00 PM)
An ancient palace, fortress and citadel, the Alhambra is an eighth-century-old site that is one of the few surviving remnants of the Nasrid Dynasty, the last Islamic Kingdom in Western Europe.
Be transported through time as you explore the Alcazaba, the fortress that is one of the oldest parts of the Alhambra. Tour the Nasrid Palaces and admire its iconic architecture, characterized by stunning frescos, intricately decorated arches, and walls ornamented with the calligraphy of Persian poets.
Stroll through the lush greenery of the Generalife gardens, past fountains and turquoise waters and take in the incredible scenic views of your surroundings.
With your tickets, you will also gain access to the Palace of Carlos V. Discover the unique story of this residence that was never used and learn about Nasrid art at the Museum of the Alhambra.
- Skip the line tickets to Alhambra & Nasrid Palace
- Access to the Palace of Carlos V, the Museum of the Alhambra and the Bath of the Mosque.
- Access to all the spaces of the Alhambra including the gardens
- Access to all temporary exhibitions inside the monumental enclosure
- Hotel transfers
- Food and beverages
Ages 12 yrs and below go free. Ages 12-16 yrs enjoy reduced pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
Know Before You Go
- With your ticket, you will be allocated a specific time to tour the Nasrid Palaces
- Please carry your original passport/driver's license with you as you will not be allowed to access the monument without it
15 Oct to 31 Mar - 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM
1 Apr to 14 Oct- 8:30 AM to 8:00 PM
Closed on 25 Dec & 1 Jan
Strict Cancellation Policy
Cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
Ticket Redemption Point
- The ticket redemption point is at The Alhambra Complex (Calle Real de la Alhambra, s/n, 18009 Granada, Spain)
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - The Alhambra
By Bus: Take the bus to Paseo del Generalife 4 stop. The attraction is a short 5-minute walk from there.