All Alhambra Ticket: Skip the Line Premium Tour with Nasrid Palaces
Enjoy a delightful tour with a group of 10 or less for an intimate and unforgettable experience. Benefit from seamless fast-track access to the Palace of the Alhambra, the Alcazaba and the historic Generalife in the company of a professional guide. Admire the incredible architecture of the Palace and the Generalife and walk through the lush greenery of the Generalife gardens.
- Enjoy a small group tour of the crown jewel of Spain in a group of ten or less; giving you an unforgettably intimate experience.
- Benefit from seamless access to the Alhambra and Nasrid Palaces with skip-the-line tickets as well as a professional guide to help you learn tidbits of history along the way.
- Take a stroll in the impeccably manicured Generalife Gardens and enjoy your guide’s immersive commentary about the complex’s historical significance.
- Learn about the different architectural styles that make up the different parts of the Alhambra Palace, like the Palace of Charles the V, the bath of the Mosque, the Gate of Pomegranates and the unique Court of the Lions.
Enjoy Seamless Access to the Alhambra in a Group of Ten or Less and the Services of an Expert by Your Side
After assembling at the meeting point, your professional guide shall lead you past the winding queues and on to an adventure of a lifetime! Walk through the passages and admire the different styles of architecture that were used as the Palace expanded. Your guide will regale you with tales about the Palace's history and provenance as you make your way through. Marvel at the Gate of the Pomegranates and gaze at the Washington Irving Monument, an odd sight until you'll learn that he was the first Hispanist, inspiring the travels of many 19th century Americans when he wrote Tales of the Alhambra while living in the Palace. You will also get to visit the Palace of Charles V, built by the Holy Roman Emperor in Alhambra for the poignant significance of being a Muslim fortress that was conquered by his own Christian grandparents. The many pillared palace is a sight to behold, regardless of its origins. Don't forget to visit the unique Court of the Lions, a well-known highlight of the Nasrid Palace.
Take a Stroll in the Impeccably Manicured Generalife Gardens
The Generalife is also known as the Architect's Garden, is easily one of the oldest examples of Moorish gardens. In fact, the entire estate is a series of gardens and fountains with exceptional Islamic motifs and architecture tying it all together. Cool turquoise water, flower beds, and lush greenery make the Generalife a beautiful sight. You will also get to spend some time in the Dehesa of Generalife, a vast green expanse offering incredible scenic views of the surroundings.
- Intimate walking tour of the complex with a group of 10 or lesser.
- Skip the Line access to Alhambra and Nasrid Palaces.
- Access to the Court of Lions.
- Services of a professional guide.
Know Before You Go
- Please provide the full name, date of birth and ID details for each participant while booking. Failure to do so could lead to you being denied access into the Alhambra.
- Please carry your original passport/driver's license with you. The staff of Alhambra can require it at any moment and you will not be able to access the monument without it.
This tour runs in English, French, German and Spanish.
This tour runs daily in the following languages:
9.30 AM in German
10:00 AM & 12:00 PM in English
10.30 AM in French
11:00 AM in Spanish
Reduced Price Tickets
Child tickets (children between 3-11 years of age) are available at a reduced price of 35 EUR. Infant tickets (children below 3 years of age) are available at a reduced price of 25 EUR. Please select the right profile type for your group during checkout.
Warning: Ensure that you are carrying a valid ID of the members in your group if you select any reduced price tickets during checkout.
Unfortunately, this tour is not wheelchair accessible. Baby strollers are prohibited at the Palace.
Strict Cancellation Policy
Cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled
- You will receive an email confirmation with your vouchers shortly.
- Please display this voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets please show your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Please carry your original Passport/Driving license for the tour.
- Assemble in front of Paseo del Generalife, 1st floor in front of the Information and Box Offices
- Meeting Point : In front of the Alhambra Mural Map.
- Landmark : Tienda De La Alhambra ( Souvenir Shop)
- Your guide will be standing in frot of the Alhambra Mural Map, holding a large white umbrella for easy recognition.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Paseo del Generalife, 1F, Alhambra Mural Map.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- By Bus: Board the C4 bus and get off at the Alixares Generalife stop.
- You will reach the meeting point after a 2-minute walk.
- Late arrivals and people who miss their tour will be considered a no-show and will not be eligible for a refund.
- The tour reservations have strict timing. If you arrive late, it will not be possible to join the group or reschedule, unless you pay for the activity again.(subject to availability)