Seville: Skip-the-Line Guided Tour of Alcazar
Get skip-the-line entry to the Alcazar Palace and marvel at its royal gardens. Explore some of the most iconic areas such as the Courtyard of Maidens and the Hall of Ambassadors, with the help of a bilingual (English and Spanish) guide.
- Skip the lines and explore the Alcazar Palace with a bilingual (English and Spanish) guide
- Pass through the Lion's Gate and make your way to the beautiful gardens of the palace.
- Walk through the Courtyard of Maidens and visit the Hall of Ambassadors.
- Admire the architectural design that adorns the palace and marvel at the artworks that it houses.
- This guided tour is available in the morning and afternoon.
Skip the lines and explore the Alcazar Palace with a bilingual (English and Spanish) guide on a tour that is available in the morning and in the afternoon.
Through the Lion's Gate into the Gardens
Enter the Alcazar Palace through the Lion's Gate (Puerta del León), an iconic gate which has a gothic tile with the image of a lion. Make your way to the lush green garden and take in its beautiful view.
The Mudéjar Palace with Historic Artworks
Walk through the halls that were once home to Spanish rulers. Marvel at the artworks inside the palace that depict the Spanish conquests in South America. These artworks include “The Virgin of the Navigators” and “Azulejo”. Learn about the history of the Spanish Royal Family and their influence on Europe.
From the Courtyard to the Hall
Make your way to the Courtyard of Maidens (Patio de las Doncellas), an open area with a beautiful fountain and a pool. It was temporarily paved with white marble for the movie “Kingdom of Heaven”. Then visit the Hall of Ambassadors (Salon de Embajadores), where King Peter of Castille used to stay. Many episodes of "Game of Thrones were shot in these areas.
- Skip-the-line entry to Alcazar
- Access to Lion’s Gate, Courtyard of Maidens, and Hall of Ambassadors
- Official bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Know Before You Go
Children below the age of 8 can take this tour for free.
This tour is available with two options:
- Morning Tour
The morning tour is available on all 7 days of a week at 09:00 AM.
- Afternoon Tour
The afternoon tour is available at 3:00 PM on Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays till April 1st. From April onwards, it is available at 5:15 PM from Wednesday through Sunday.
Note: This tour won't be available on 1st and 6th of January, Good Friday, and 25th December.
Wheelchairs are available for differently abled people.
Get down at Prado San Sebastián (Carlos V), it is a 14-min walk to the meeting point.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
Your mobile voucher will be sent to your email shortly. Please display this on your mobile device at the meeting point.