Travel in comfort aboard the JR Haruka Kansai Airport Express train which conveniently links all major cities in Kansai.
- The Kansai-Airport Express "HARUKA" is a comfortable and hassle-free rapid mode of transport.
- Enjoy simple and quick transit in the limited express train which halts only at the most important stations in Kansai.
- Explore the best of Kansai with stations in major cities like Osaka, Kyoto, Nara, and Kobe!
- Experience utmost comfort during your travel with reclining seats that can rotate 180 degrees.
- Zoom to the Tennoji station in just 30min, Osaka station in 50min & Kyoto in 1h 15min from Kansai Airport.
- Choose your destination from the available options and travel worry-free on this airport transfer service.
JR Haruka Kansai Airport Express One-Way (following options available)
- Kansai Airport to Shin Osaka
- Shin Osaka to Kansai Airport
- Kansai Airport to Tennoji
- Tennoji to Kansai Airport
- Kansai Airport to Kyoto
- Kyoto to Kansai Airport
- Kansai Airport to Kobe
- Kobe to Kansai Airport
- Kansai Airport to Nara
- Nara to Kansai Airport
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
These tickets are valid for 3 months from the date of purchase.
Your trip to Japan comes easy with this convenient Airport Express train. You arrive at the Kansai International Airport and make your way to the Kansai Airport Station. There, you can simply grab your physical ticket from the green ticket-vending machines with a quick scan of the e-ticket QR code & passport (it’s that easy!). The operation menus of these ticketing machines are available in Japanese, English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, and Korean for seamless navigation.
You will now be all set to explore the beautiful Kansai region of Japan aboard this rapid train which can reach speeds of up to 130 km/h. It links the Kansai Airport to major stations in the cities of Osaka, Kyoto, Nara, and Kobe. You can unwind and relax on reclining seats as you enjoy the scenic landscapes of Japan. You will ride past vibrant countryside and bustling metropolitan cities. Be sure to have your cameras ready to click some stunning pictures of the scenery. You will enjoy quick, comfortable, and easy transport on the Limited Express Haruka, the only direct train service from Kansai Airport to Kyoto station. What’s more, there is free Wi-Fi available on board to stay connected with your loved ones along the way.
know before you go
know before you go
- A rail pass user must be holding a passport issued by a foreign government & must be entering Japan as a "Temporary Visitor”.
- Japanese customers are not allowed to use the rail pass.
- The reserved seat coupons can be exchanged for one-time use, and need to be exchanged separately (The reservation is at the green machine or green window).
- HARUKA tickets cannot be used to board any other Limited Express trains besides Kansai-Airport Express "HARUKA".
- Please note that the Limited Express non-reserved seat fare cannot be refunded if passengers use a train other than the Kansai-Airport "HARUKA".
- It is possible to get off the train at other stations within the area of usage. However, this is not a ticket for unlimited rides. It will be collected when you pass through the ticket gates.
- Additional fees apply when using trains outside the area of usage.
- When taking a reserved seat or boarding a first-class car (green car) on the Kansai-Airport Express "HARUKA", an additional Limited Express fare is required.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you Instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher with a valid photo ID and exchange it for physical ticket at your exchange location.
Ticket Redemption Point
Please go to the green ticket-vending machines and pick up the physical ticket by scanning the QR code of the e-ticket and non-Japanese passport.
If the machine breaks down or the passport has no IC chip, please proceed to JR-WEST Ticket Office to exchange the physical ticket.
Use the physical ticket to pass through the automated ticket gate.
You can redeem your tickets from any one of the 8 ticket redemption counters.
Please check the link for details about the redemption counters & their operating hours.