Krka National Park Tour with Boat Ride & Wine Tasting or Olive Oil Tasting
Give the fast pace of city life a miss in favor of surrounding yourself with nature’s finest views at the Krka National Park. Enjoy a boat ride in the park and include a special wine tasting or olive oil tasting session.
- Experience the exceptional flora, fauna, and cascading waterfalls at Krka National Park.
- Cruise along the calm waters of Krka River and marvel at the wonderful sight of the Skradinski Buk waterfalls.
- Learn about the significance of the Jaruga Hydroelectric power plant – the first of its kind to be established in Europe. You’ll also visit the Ethno Museum and old watermills.
- Head to the charming town of Skradin, explore the area and relax at the sandy beach.
- Depending on whether you’re going for a wine tasting or olive oil tasting – at a traditional winery and homestead respectively – you can spend more time relaxing at the Skradin beach or continue onward.
- Transportation and transfers by air-conditioned bus
- Boat cruise along the Krka River
- Entry ticket to Ethno Museum and old watermills
- English speaking tour guide
- Entry tickets to Krka National Park
- Meal inclusions
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Connect with the best that nature has to offer in this full-day tour of the beautiful Krka National Park. Take your pick between a tour of the park with a boat ride, touring the park with a boat ride and wine tasting at a traditional winery, or a tour of the park with a boat ride and olive oil tasting. Whatever your choice, the beautiful memories and photographs you’ll take in the nature reserve is the common offering between all these options!
Croatia’s famous national park is home to seven waterfalls, enchanting gorges, and spellbinding scenery. At its entrance, you’ll come across the little town of Skradin. The riverside town is often overlooked as it’s on the way to the scenic national park but it’s definitely worth a visit. Later, you’ll sail across the calm waters of the Krka River on a boat cruise and experience the incredible surroundings that make up this magical environment. At the end of your boat ride, you’ll be up close to the magnificent Skradinski Buk waterfalls. Also known for being the largest travertine cascade system in Europe, the waterfalls are an utterly bewitching sight. Click some amazing selfies against this amazing backdrop. Further, explore places like the Ethno Museum and see the remains of ancient settlements and small stone houses along with the Jaruga hydroelectric power station – the first of its kind in Europe.
Spend some time at Skradin and visit the sandy, quiet beach there if you haven’t chosen to go for a wine tasting or olive oil tasting.
know before you go
There are 3 variants you can choose from:
- Krka Waterfalls Tour with Boat Ride
- Krka Waterfalls Tour with Boat Ride and Wine Tasting (3 high-quality local wines in a traditional winery)
- Krka Waterfalls Tour with Boat Ride and Olive Oil Tasting (2 homemade high-quality extra virgin olive oils)
- Dress in comfortable clothing and footwear. Wear sunscreen, a sunhat, and carry a bottle of water as it can get sunny.
- Outside food and drinks are allowed.
- Photography is allowed.
- Daily: 8:15am
- Please note: the variant with the olive oil tasting tour is only available from 1 June.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled tour time to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at: Golden Gate.
- Address: Dioklecijanova ul. 7, 21000, Split, Croatia.
- Landmark: below the statue of Gregory of Nin.
- Your guide will be holding a blue umbrella.
- The closest train station is the Split train station. It’s a 7-min walk to the meeting point.
- The lines Split - Perković, Split - Zagreb Glavni kolodvor, and Split - Kaštel Stari will get you to this station.
- The closest bus stop is the Split bus station, an 8-min walk to the meeting point.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.