Essence of Iceland - Golden Circle, Snowmobile & Glacier Ice Cave Tour
Discover the essence of Iceland on this exciting tour of its most famous attractions. From visiting the Thingvellir National Park to exciting snowmobile rides and ice cave exploration, experience the very best that Iceland has to offer!
- Take the world-famous Golden Circle tour of Iceland, and see some of the most famous attractions of the country
- Visit the home of the world’s first parliament, Thingvellir National Park, one of the world’s oldest documented geysers, Strokkur
- Savor a thrilling snowmobile ride through the stunning Icelandic landscape
- Explore one of Iceland’s man-made ice caves on the outskirts of the second largest glacier in all of Iceland
- With professional guides by your side, understand the cultural and historical significance of each of the attractions
- An audio guide is available in 10 different languages on the bus, giving you an excellent insight into the attractions
- Admission to all the attractions
- Bus transfers with free wifi and USB charger
- Audioguide (in 10 languages) on the bus
- Equipment for snowmobiling
- 1-hour snowmobile ride
- Headphones for audioguide
- Food and snacks
Mon to Sun: 8:00 AM
Reduced Price Tickets Tickets
Ages 6 - 11yrs go free. Ages 12-15 enjoy reduced pricing (please carry a valid photo ID)
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Relish a comprehensive Icelandic experience with the Essence of Iceland tour, which includes an ice cave tour and a snowmobile ride in addition to the renowned Golden Circle Tour. The first stop along the Golden Circle is Thingvellir National Park, where you can catch sight of some unique geological formations. One of Iceland’s most iconic natural sites, the Geysir Hot Spring Area, is up next.
You will enjoy an off-road drive up the Langjokill glacier and arrive at its base camp. You will then slip into the safety equipment for the most exciting part of the tour, the snowmobile ride! The 1-hour experience will undoubtedly keep you grinning from ear to ear and will rejuvenate you for the final part of the tour. You will then visit a man-made ice cave in the same glacier, and get an unforgettable chance to explore the entire cave.
know before you go
- Children under the age of 6 are not permitted on the tour
- Please bring your own headphones for the in-bus audioguide. Headphones can also be purchased on every bus from the hosts
- It is recommended to dress in warm and waterproof clothing, since weather changes may be sudden
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone along with a valid photo ID at the boarding point
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry a valid photo ID for verification
- Please ensure that you arrive at least 15 minutes in advance to avoid any delays
- Make your way to the boarding point- at Reykjavik Terminal, Skógarhlíð 10, 105 Reykjavik .
- Hotel transfers are available at an extra cost. Specify the pickup location during booking
- Please note that pickups will be scheduled 30 minutes before departure. Please be ready in time for your pick up in front of your hotel
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.