Blue Cave and 5 Islands Tour from Split
A true gem of nature, the Blue Cave awaits your presence on this Blue Cave and 5 Islands Tour on a speedboat with loads to do and even more to explore.
- The blue jewel of the Dalmatian coast, the Blue Caves, is a must when you are under the stunning Croatian sun and this tour is offering you just that along with a tour of the 5 Islands.
- Your second stop will be the Stiniva beach where you can swim in its cool crystal waters.
- Next, you will head to Budikovac Island where you can choose to swim or even snorkel in the famous Blue Lagoon.
- You will then head towards the Pakleni Islands where the stunning beaches will wash away all your worries adding to the awesome tour so far.
- Finally, the town of Hvar is a beautiful place rich with history and perfect for grabbing a bite, enjoying a drink, and doing loads of sightseeing.
- Tour skipper and sailor
- Travel insurance and all taxes
- Fuel and handling charges
- Snorkeling equipment
- Safety equipment
- Tickets to the Blue Cave
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Imagine this, the Dalmatian sun shining bright, the wind in your hair and a speedboat with a tour skipper and sailor on deck are all set to get you started on an awesome day of fun. This tour is every bit as good as it sounds with the blue jewel of the Dalmatian coast as your first stop. While you wait your turn to enter the Blue Cave, you could even relax on the beach or grab coffee at the local bar. Once you enter the cave you will experience the most amazing sight as the sunlight brings out stunning shades of blue in the water and it appears to sparkle.
A small boat will then take you to Stiniva beach where you can swim in the crystal blue sea surrounded by high rocks that spread out in front of you. Your next stop is Budikovac island, a great place to explore marine diversity. Here, in the famous Blue Lagoon, swimming or snorkeling is completely up to you. Either way, it is going to be perfect!
Finally, we move on to the Pakleni islands where each island has something unique to offer. These islands are located in the town of Hvar which is famous for its beautiful history. The town is renowned for its heritage, lavender, breathtaking views of the Adriatic sea and we encourage you to explore it all.
know before you go
- The Blue Cave tour is not recommended for people with medical conditions, such as people with mobility problems, back problems, pregnant women, wheelchair users, and children under 5 years of age.
- Swimming in the Blue Cave is not allowed. You will spend 15 minutes inside with an official guide on a wooden boat and will be given all the important facts about the cave by the guide.
- When the wind is strong, the Blue Cave might be closed. In that case, we will refund you the full amount of the booking or reschedule it for another date. It is also possible to exchange this booking for another available trip from our list.
- It is advisable to bring a towel, hat, suncream, water, a swimsuit, and a light jacket as it is a bit windy on the speedboat.
1 May to 31 Oct
- Daily: 7:30am
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- You can meet your guide at Maruliceva 4.
- Address: Maruliceva 4, Split, 21000.
- The closest train station is the Split train station, an 8-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Trains Perković or Zagreb Glavni kolodvor will get you here.
- The closest bus station is the Split bus station, a 9-minute walk to the meeting point.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.