Jungle Tour Adventure: Speed Boating in Cancun
Speedboat through the mangrove jungle and spot some of the species that inhabit the area. Afterward, freshen up in the crystal clear waters of Punta Nizuc!
- Speedboat your way through a rich mangrove in the Nichupte Lagoon.
- From the mangroves, head to the Caribbean and admire its turquoise waters.
- See fish, corals, and tons of sea life while snorkeling in the Punta Nizuc Reef.
- Expert English or Spanish-speaking guide
- Boat ride to the snorkeling spot
- Snorkeling tour and equipment
- Free snorkel tube
- Bottled water
- Lockers and showers
- Pick-up from your hotel
- Photos and videos
- Reef preservation fee ($15 USD per person)
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
It's a jungle out there! The Nichupte Lagoon is home to incredible wildlife such as leopard frogs, iguanas, white turtles, and crabs. Hop on a two-person speedboat and follow your bilingual guide across the lagoon. Journey through a tropical glade of luscious mangroves into the Caribbean. Navigate through winding channels, soak in the beauty of nature, and look out for wildlife along the way.
Emerge from the mangroves into the Caribbean, to the Punta Nizuc Reef. The turquoise waters will take your breath away and it is impossible to resist going swimming or snorkeling here. Join a snorkel guide and see the hundreds of fish, aquatic plants, coral reef formations, and maybe even a few sea turtles.
know before you go
- Tour operation is subject to weather conditions.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your activity.
- First, you’ll receive your locker where you should keep everything you don’t want to get wet.
- Then, you’ll join your group and receive a warm welcome from the guide. Once you’ve received instructions, hop on board your boat and start driving towards Punta Nizuc.
- This activity is not permitted for pregnant women, people under the influence of drugs or alcohol, and people with mobility impairments.
- Be at least 18 years old to drive.
- Be between 5 and 65 years old.
- Know how to swim.
There are three time slots: 9 AM, 12 PM, and 2:30 PM.
Children aged 5-10 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 30 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your tour guide at Marina Aquatours.
- Address: Km 6.5, Blvd. Kukulcan, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
Take any bus from the Cancún hotel zone or use a taxi service.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.