Super Saver Combo: S.E.A. Aquarium™ + Adventure Cove Waterpark™
Venture into the underwater world as you explore two of Singapore’s best water parks, S.E.A. Aquarium™ and Adventure Cove Waterpark™, which provide insights into the underwater world of aquatic life in a thrilling, immersive experience! With your tickets being valid for 60 days from the date of the booking, make the most of this combo and visit any time you like within that time!
Adventure Cove Waterpark™
- Entry into the waterpark
- Unlimited access to rides and waterslides at the venue
- Entry into the aquarium
- Access to 49 different habitat zones within the aquarium with opportunities to view up to 800 species of marine life
- Day Pass to S.E.A Aquarium™
- E-vouchers at S.E.A Aquarium™
- SGD 5 retail voucher included with the ticket
- Day Pass to Adventure Cove Waterpark™
- E-vouchers at Adventure Cove Waterpark™
- Ultimate Marine Encounters at Adventure Cove Waterpark™
super flexible cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
Adventure Cove Waterpark™
Enjoy endless splashes of fun at Southeast Asia’s only aquatic water park where thrilling water slides and marine life encounters are both located all in one place. You can get to zoom down Southeast Asia’s first hydro-magnetic coaster, snorkel with 20,000 tropical fish over a colorful coral reef, and feel the magic of wading and interacting with dozens of rays.
Adventure Cove Waterpark, true to its name, holds all kinds of aquatic wonders for people of all ages. It has 7 water rides, a water maze, and interactive experiences with marine animals. There are also 4 zones dedicated specially for kids to have fun. Plan your day to make the most of your time using our detailed guide on Adventure Cove Waterpark.
The Southeast Asia Aquarium (S.E.A. Aquarium), the world’s largest aquarium, is home to more than 100,000 marine animals of over 800 species. Divided into 10 zones with 49 habitats, you can find species including the enormous goliath grouper, giant manta rays, up to 10 species of sharks, and other gentle giants of the sea which is going to leave you in a state of awe.
The centerpiece display a.k.a the Open Ocean Habitat features a viewing panel measuring 36 meters in width and 8.3 meters in height – a spectacular glass window into a serene blue world teeming with marine animals including manta rays and giant groupers. Plan your day to make the most of your time using our detailed guide on S.E.A Aquarium
know before you go
- Adventure Cove Waterpark is open from 10:00 am - 5:00 pm in March and up to 6 pm daily in April & May. Adventure Cove Waterpark™: Please refer to this webpage for the latest operating hour
- S.E.A Aquarium is open from 10:00 am - 5:00 pm daily in March, and up to 7 pm daily in April & May. S.E.A. Aquarium™: Please refer to this webpage for the latest operating hour
The combo tickets are valid for a period of 60 days from your scheduled day of the visit.
Both theme parks are located in close proximity to each other. To get to the venues by train take the Sentosa Express to the Waterfront station. By car, you can arrive by following the left lane on Sentosa Gateway. For a more scenic route, ride the cable car to the Imbiah station before taking the Sentosa Express till Waterfront Station.
Ultimate Marine Encounters:
At Adventure Cove you can delve into the ocean with special marine encounters. Tickets to these must be purchased separately and can be found in our Adventure Cove Waterpark tickets collection
• You will receive an email with your combo voucher in a few minutes.
• Proceed to S.E.A. Aquarium™ Guest Services between 10.00am to 6.00pm to redeem for your admission tickets. Photo identifications may be required at the turnstiles. Corporate requires staff pass or student pass for verification.
• Proceed toAdventure Cove Waterpark™ Guest Services between 10.00am to 5.00pm to redeem for your admission ticket. No need to print. Please carry a valid photo ID for identification.
• Tickets are valid for 60 days from the scheduled day of the visit.
ratings & reviews
Resorts World Sentosa is honoured to be awarded the SG Clean quality mark across our resort, including the Casino, hotels, attraction parks, F&B outlets, retail outlets and convention center. The SG Clean Quality mark further highlights our commitment to safe guard our guests and Team Members’ well-being, by adhering to the National Environment Agency’s new benchmark of sector-specific sanitation and hygiene checklists. For more information, please visit www.sgclean.gov.sg
adventure cove waterpark™
- Please familiarize yourself with the park using the map at the entrance.
- Any recording is meant for personal use only.
- Please carry swimwear as it is a must for certain attractions.
- The park offers locker facilities at an additional fee.
- Due to serious risk of injury, all children must be accompanied by adults at all points in the park.
- S.E.A Aquarium™ tickets do not include admission to Typhoon Theatre which is located at the venue.
- Food bars and ATMs are located at the venue.
- Ensure you know the layout of the venue by picking up a S.E.A Aquarium Map from the entrance.