Accademia Gallery Guided Afternoon Tour with Skip-the-Line Access
Spend a delightful afternoon at the stunning Accademia Gallery, an institution brimming with art, culture and history. This skip-the-line guided tour allows you to save your precious time and spend it exploring one of the finest art collections in Europe with an expert guide. Discover some of the most prolific works of art in history, including Michelangelo's masterpiece, the statue of David!
- Enjoy a splendid afternoon exploring the depths of the treasure trove of art housed in the Accademia on this 1.5 hour guided tour.
- With skip-the-line access, waste no time in long queues and get straight to marveling at the magnificent art that adorns the walls of the Gallery.
- Take advantage of the once in a lifetime opportunity of seeing one of the most iconic sculptures of all time, Michelangelo's David, depicting the biblical character before his battle with Goliath.
- A tour group of 20-25 guests or fewer guarantees an intimate experience.
- Skip the line tickets to Accademia Gallery.
- Professional guide in English or Spanish.
- Tour group of 20-25 guests
super flexible cancellation
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
Enjoy a Delightful Afternoon Tour of the Iconic Accademia with a Professional Guide
Explore and study the artworks of one of the two best galleries in Florence - the Accademia Gallery - with a knowledgeable guide. This tour is available in English and Spanish. Take in the creativity of the geniuses whose works reside within the walls and admire the magnificence of their artworks. Discover some of the best art pieces in the world as your guide provides commentary about the works.
Make the Most of Your Time at the Accademia with Skip the Line Access
Start your day at the Accademia by meeting your guide at the entrance for reservation holders and then make your way in, hassle-free. Known for the magnificent sculpture of ‘David’ by Michelangelo, the entire gallery is quite a handful. Spanning across seven halls each focussing on a particular theme, you are bound to be spellbound as you walk through these art-covered walls.
know before you go
This tour departs daily at 11:30 AM. Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the tour begins.
This tour is available in English and Spanish.
Reduced Price Tickets
Children below the age of 7 can enter free of charge. However, audio guides will not be provided.
You will receive your mobile voucher in your email shortly. Please display this on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide at the Accademia entrance for reserved ticket holders.