Skip-the-Line Guided Tour of Accademia Gallery
Spend a delightful morning at the stunning Accademia Gallery, an institution brimming with art, culture and history. This skip-the-line guided tour saves your precious time as you explore one of the finest art collections in Europe. Discover the most prolific works of art in history, including Michelangelo's masterpiece, the statue of David, with an expert guide!
- Visit the treasure trove of art housed in the Accademia on this 1.5-hour tour with a professional local guide by your side.
- With skip-the-line access, waste no time in long queues and get straight to marveling at the magnificent art that adorns the walls of the Gallery.
- Take advantage of the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity of seeing one of the most iconic sculptures of all time, Michelangelo's David, depicting the biblical character before his battle with Goliath.
- A tour group of 20 guests or fewer guarantees an intimate experience.
- Skip the line tickets to Accademia Gallery
- Professional guide in English or Spanish
- Tour group of maximum of 20 people
- Assistance at the meeting point
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Enjoy a Delightful Afternoon Tour of the Iconic Accademia with a Professional Guide
Explore and study the artworks of one of the two best galleries in Florence - the Accademia Gallery - with a knowledgeable guide. This tour is available in English and Spanish. Take in the creativity of the geniuses whose works reside within the walls and admire the magnificence of their artworks. Discover some of the best art pieces in the world as your guide provides commentary about the works.
Make the Most of Your Time at the Accademia with Skip the Line Access
Start your day at the Accademia by meeting your guide at the entrance for reservation holders and then make your way in, hassle-free. Known for the magnificent sculpture of ‘David’ by Michelangelo, the entire gallery is quite a handful. Spanning across seven halls each focussing on a particular theme, you are bound to be spellbound as you walk through these art-covered walls.
know before you go
know before you go
- The guided tour is available in English or Spanish.
- From April to October, monolingual tours are available.
- Children below the age of 6 can enter free of charge. However, audio guides will not be provided.
- Daily: 9:30am onwards.
- From 1 April 2023: 9am onwards
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10-15 mins before the tour begins.
- You will receive your mobile voucher in your email shortly. Please display this on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide at the Accademia entrance for reserved ticket holders.
- Check in time at 15min before the entrance time in front of the entrance of Accademia Gallery, reserved to the booking holders.
- An Assistant will wait for you wearing blue clothing with Caf Tour and Gray Line Logos.