Priority Access Accademia Gallery Tickets with Audio Guide
Enjoy skip-the-line access to view and explore one of the most coveted art collections in the world. An Accademia Gallery with audio guide tour allows you to gain incredible insight about the masterpieces that are housed in the magnificent museum.
- Experience the world-famous Accademia Gallery with audio guide commentary from expert historians
- Bask in the beauty of the artworks and the architecture of the gallery itself, at your own pace
- Walk into any of the 7 zones of the gallery, spread over two floors
- Witness sculptures and classics that have withstood the test of time
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
The Accademia Gallery is one of the most prominent museums in the world, not only because it is home the statue of David, the masterpiece created by the prolific artist, Michelangelo, but undoubtedly due to the other marvels the gallery holds created by numerous Italian masters. Made of marble and standing at over 5 metres, it is one of those sculptures that every person must experience in person. Situated in Florence, often considered one of the most beautiful cities in the world, the entire city is a testament to the architectural heritage of Italy. The Accademia is one of the two most prominent art galleries in the city. In 2016, over 1.4 million people visited the gallery. Your ticket, however, allows you to skip the long lines altogether.
Once you skip the line and gain entry, you can start exploring the colossal space and all of the art it holds. Spread out over two floors, some masterpieces are considered “must-sees”, like Michelangelo’s David. As the centerpiece of the gallery, the statue was created by Michelangelo with the goal of producing the perfect embodiment of a man. At merely 26 years of age, Michelangelo was at the time of commissioning of the statue, already one of the most famous and best-paid artists in the country. Another work by the maestro that should catch your eye is Michelangelo’s Slaves. Also known as I Prigioni, these statues are famous for being unfinished examples of Michelangelo’s work. The difficulty and skill required to carve out sculptures from marble is apparent, and they provide an excellent insight into his approach to sculpting.
Housing some of the most famous works of Renaissance artists, and several other artworks crafted by Michelangelo, the audio commentary is sure to leave you with a better understanding of the style of art that was popular in that time period. Additionally, for those who are unfamiliar with art, the audioguide provides an excellent background into the rich history and heritage of the artists and their works. Since the gallery itself isn't particularly vast, going through the entire museum shouldn’t take too long.
- Skip the Line ticket to Accademia Gallery
Know Before You Go
- No bags and large backpacks, helmets, knives, scissors or any hazardous objects will be allowed in the Gallery.
- No food or drinks can be consumed inside the museum.
Your entry time will be 10:30 AM. Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled entrance time.
- Nearest Bus Station is Piazza Di San Marco (stop ID FM0084).
- You can also take a train to the Firenze S.M.N. Station and walk for 17 minutes from there to reach the museum.
Entry for children between the ages of 0-6 year is free of charge. Audioguide is not provided.
- Kindly note that your tickets allow you to skip the entry line into the gallery.
- Due to security reasons, the gallery is allowed to accommodate a certain number of people at any given time. Hence, on a crowded day, you may be moved to a slightly earlier or later time slot upon arrival.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
How To Use Your Ticket
You will receive an email with your mobile voucher shortly. No need to print. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID. Please note that you will still have to go through security check.