Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque with Fast Track Entrance with Guided Tour
Discover the grand halls of Sheikh Zayed Mosque on this fabulous tour of what is perhaps the finest example of Islamic architecture in the Middle East. Marvel at the massive onion shaped domes and one of the largest muslim prayer halls in the world.
- Wander around the majestic Sheikh Zayed Mosque and revel in a grand monument that celebrates the splendour of different styles of Islamic architecture.
- Gaze at the spectacular onion shaped domes that are all over the building and the reflective pools that encompass the courtyard.
- You can also take a look at the largest handmade chandelier and carpet in the world located in the grand prayer hall.
- If you have an eye for detail, you might notice the intricate calligraphy work done in and around the hollows of the dome. It is etched with verses from the Koran.
- An expert English guide will accompany you on the tour and tell you more about this incredible mosque.
- English guide for 1 hour
- Hotel Transfers
strict cancellation policy
This experience cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
what to expect
Few mosques in the world match the sheer grandeur and opulence of the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. The mosque’s Islamic architecture draws inspiration from the architectural styles of Morocco, Turkey, Egypt, and Pakistan among other countries. You can tour the grand halls that can house up to 40,000 people at once and learn more about the building by consulting your guide. You will get an opportunity to witness the largest prayer hall in the world and also the biggest handmade chandelier and carpet. It is one of the more open displays of Islamic art and architecture, and is open to all visitors. This is one of the best ways to explore and understand the depth and beauty of Islamic culture.
know before you go
- As per the UAE law, entry to the Sheikh Zayed Mosque will be banned during Islamic festivals.
- The following items are not allowed inside the mosque - food and drinks, cosmetics, beauty products, smoking items, lighters, publicity items, flags, telescopes, alcoholic drinks, and chewing gum.
- The Mosque holds a religious and sacred position for all. Visitors to the Grand Mosque should, therefore, abide by specific rules and show their respect by following the guidelines.
- It has recently been noticed that a majority of visitors/tour groups associated with Tour Operators are frequently borrowing Abayas (Arabic Ladies' Dress) offered by the Center, as a result of which, such visitors are failing to comply with the Grand Mosque's operative dress code. Accordingly, starting from Wednesday, 30 October 2019 the Shk Zayed Grand Mosque Center will not offer Abaya borrowing service to any visitors/tour groups associated with Tour Operators.
The tour runs on Saturday, Monday, and Wednesday and departs at 10:00 AM. The duration of the tour inside the mosque is approximately 1 hour.
- Women must wear long, loose clothing to ensure that their arms and legs are fully covered
- Women must cover their head at all times inside the mosque premises
- Men must not reveal any flesh above their knees and their shoulders must be covered. - Tattoos must be hidden behind clothing.
- Failure to do so will result in refused entry.
The tour is wheelchair accessible
How to Redeem Your Ticket
Your mobile voucher will be sent to your email shortly. Please display this on a mobile device along with a valid photo ID before the tour commences.
Sheikh Zayed Mosque, at the North Parking area next to security gate #4