Al Ain City Tour
- Gain insights into the intricate irrigation system or “fajal” at the Al Ain Oasis.
- Experience the spectacle of the renovated Old Palace of H.H. Sheik Zayed
- Blow off some steam at hot springs by the foot of Jebel Hafeet
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- English/German speaking tour guide
A tour of the beautiful garden city that is a healthy contrast to the sandy contours of Abu Dhabi. Drive by the stunning sights of the Al Ain city before soaking in the beauty of the Hajar Mountains.To cap off this exciting tour, relax by the hot springs of Jebel Hafeet and soak in the Arabic culture at the Camel Market.
Guests can prefer to wear loose long trousers or long skirts & long sleeves to ankle/wrist. No shorts for men, no tight & transparent clothing. Women must cover their head with a scarf hence we suggest to bring it along.