Guided City Tour of Abu Dhabi
New to Abu Dhabi and overwhelmed by everything you want to see? This tour is a perfect introduction to the magnificent city.
- Tour all the must-see destinations in Abu Dhabi in a single day on a 10-hour guided tour of the city.
- Visit the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, the largest mosque in the world, and drive past the corniche to experience the opulence of glass-clad offices, luxurious high-rise buildings, and the Emirates palace.
- Learn about the capital city of UAE from your guide as you get a grasp of the traditions and culture that beautify modern Abu Dhabi.
- Forget worries about travel with hotel transfers included in the tour.
- Upgrade your ticket with a lunch option included.
- Expert English-speaking guide
- Audio guide in ten languages (English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean)
- Hotel Transfers from Dubai
- Lunch at Yas Mall (optional)
- Admission to Ferrari World and Emirates Palace
- Entrance to museums
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Experience the Beauty of Abu Dhabi
Experience the luxury of UAE’s largest city on this 10-hour guided tour. Begin your journey relaxed with a hotel pickup and head to the ever-famous Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the most beautiful mosques in the world. Learn from your guide about the marble-clad structure featuring extensive Islamic art and carvings. Head towards Yas Island and see the Ferrari park – the largest covered park before stopping at Yas Mall. Here you will get the opportunity to spend some time doing much-needed shopping or grab a bite to eat.
Learn About the City’s Culture
The remainder of the tour will allow you to explore the city's art and architecture. Drop by the Louvre and Guggenheim museums that will complete the vision of Abu Dhabi as a cultural capital before entering the dates and fruits market. Drive along the Corniche and pass by elegant white mosques, glass-covered buildings, high-rise apartments, the opulence of the Emirates Palace, the Palace of Emir and so much more. End your tour at the Heritage Village and learn from your guide about the traditional lives of the Arabs before the discovery of oil. Upgrade your ticket with a lunch option at Yas Mall!
know before you go
know before you go
- Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Sat, Sun: 9am onwards
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID during the pick-up.
- Meet your guide at Dubai Internet Metro City
- Address: Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- The closest bus stop is Dubai Internet City, MS Seaside. It is a quick 2-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses #88 #X28 to get you there.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs.
- In the next step of booking, please specify the name and address of your hotel.
- On the day of your tour, please report at your hotel lobby 10-15 min prior to your scheduled departure.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of the hotel.
- Your Headout host will be waiting for you here.
- This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.